PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@PORTER

Loving the pics mate!! Can’t beat a Frozen White RS!! Also loving the enthusiasm, you must’ve been laid down on your belly for the first one??!! Haha!! Quality!!

@davemears

Nice pics pal!! Another few quality pics of White RS’s.

@71-bda

Never really thought about it but I guess it does, lol!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Haha thanks @brembo and you aren’t wrong there mate ?? all about the perfect shot

andy1600i
    Participant

UK - England

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@andy1600i

Nice pic… Very nice motor indeed!! And a very nice driveway too!! Lol!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@andy, nice shine on the drive, oh the cars got a good shine too ???? Thanks for sharing Red does look brill when polished.

Honorary Member

LUJO
    Participant

UK - England

Previously RS Blue Edition. Standard wheels in anthracite. Rally flapz. Pops and Bangs, valve delete, Mr November 2019.

Currently carless but getting the urge to revisit the RS 🤔🤔🤔

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Lujo, looks like the bad boy is up to something ? launch control maybe

Honorary Member

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Lujo

Now I’ve changed to the Leggera. I find the same wheels as you have the more I see the more I’m drawn back to them. I think they look fabulous in the Magnetite colour, I find the silver version a little to bright imho

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

LUJO
    Participant

UK - England

I much prefer the standard wheels in magnetite to the forge version (own preference) as I get to see both at work as there are 2 Blue editions in our car park

Previously RS Blue Edition. Standard wheels in anthracite. Rally flapz. Pops and Bangs, valve delete, Mr November 2019.

Currently carless but getting the urge to revisit the RS 🤔🤔🤔

rssmiley
    Participant

UK - England

Owner of Nitrous Blue mk3 & Focus RS mk1.

warehou
    Participant

Australia

Keep up the outstanding pics!

Here’ s some I found

Τροχός

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pics warehou, even better on the road shots thanks for sharing ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Another lovely day in the Highlands of Scotland!! ??????????????

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!