PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

• This topic has 2,193 replies, 296 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by bobcat.
Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Gotta love the aRSe on that!! Lol!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Mountune springs fitted and spacers ?

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

brembo Marc… thats the sort of aRSe I’d like Ford to sell to the public… Maybe Fiesta RS Evo !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

Haha.. Yeah that is one Hell of a derrière!! Lol!! ??

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@mexicoian

Nice pics! Those Mountune Springs are real good value and the drop of 10mm at the front and 15mm at the rear is about perfect I think!! You’ll love the look with the additional Spacers too, I’ve got 15mm Spacers fitted now and love that wider look it gives. What size Spacers you go for mate?? Loving the HOONIGAN Sticker too!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Some really great pics guys thanks for sharing. When I get a mo I’ll do some more pics?

Honorary Member

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Brembo I’ve gone 20mm rear and 15mm front also just purchased the airtech diff plate in nitrous looks the biz don’t know if it actually does do what it says on the packet ??

warehou
    Participant

Australia

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@warehou

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@warehou, cheeky???

Honorary Member

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@PORTER2411

Nice photo mate. Looking good!!

Cheers, Marc.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks @brembo ???

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!