PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@marc ?

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@Marc: With over 44,000 miles I acquired enough experience in all modes. Basically, I select the modes according to the trip:

1. Daily commute into town: Drift Mode. Onehanded quick steering, deft manoeuvering in car parks and accellerating over about 100 crosswalks and tight roundabouts.
    2. Motorway: Sport Mode. Decent relaxed FWD with enough punch for the usual SUV tail pipe sniffer.
    3. Hilly B-roads: Track Mode: This is even more brilliant with the DSC. I am addicted to it, I confess 😎
    4. Normal Mode: What is normal in this car?

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

r5-yyh
    Participant

UK - England

rog
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@rog, nice pic ?

Honorary Member

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Track day at Bedford aerodrome great day 10th Nov 18.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@Alloy

Evening mate!!

That’s a cracking photo. Looks like you had lovely weather for your Track Day, it’s certainly made your Nitrous Blue paint look proper sweet!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Brembo,

It was A Good day, it was greasy first thing, then dried out nicely with the sun and wind towards lunch then just tipped down after lunch so had a good variety of conditions to play with. Great 1st track day with a great car………………….

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice pic alloy ?

Honorary Member

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Bobcat,

Well the camera man on the day did a great job catching all the cars but couldn’t resist buying 20 photos which are well worth the pound notes of the RS through the day. I will post a couple more as I’ve paid for them…………………..

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Slippery when wet……………….

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Alloy great pic, could be another one for next years calendar ??

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob ! no ! next year we want more whites and some blacks and greys in the calendar instead of all the gas vans !! 😎  and really, I reckon there needs to be one of Brembos pictures of his car totally filthy as it looks brill.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Hey you fogot to mention the red colour rs for the Calendar don’t be excluding them. Can’t have it as just your 3 favourites should really be red, white, and blue ? see how that rates ???

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one guys, got to have variety ??

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!