PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Just back from a Saturday afternoon blast!! A beautiful day in the Highlands of Scotland and surprisingly managed to keep the RS clean!! ??..!!

My 2 most favourite things…. RS and Whisky!! ??..!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

What a fantastic combination Whisky and a beautiful countryside OH and a White RS??? Glad you obey the car parking signs OR were you loading up a barrel or two ????

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Yeah the countryside was fantastic today, the sun was shining and not a breath of a wind. Absolutely stunning!! And the roads were relatively clean and dry so the RS didn’t come home like I’d just done a rally stage!! ??. I took loads of photos but I’m struggling to upload them due to their size in Gb’s I think, not sure how to downsize them. I’ve got a new IPhone and all the photos are of a higher resolution, think that’s the problem anyway, lol!! ??.

I’d have had a barrel away with me for sure but you know how small the boot is in the RS!! Lol!! ??. I’ll just have to settle for the bottles just now.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I’m not 100% sure about IPhone but, if you save photos to albums you can crop them to fit ….. ? I think. Always enjoy your write ups.

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yeah, I’ll need to have a proper look coz I’ve got some great pics, I even tried downloading a photo compression App but it doesn’t seem to work!! Maybe it’s just me, haha!! ???..!!

Cheers, Marc.

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

brembo

Your car is looking good mate, I am betting it’s great fun with those mods.

Rob

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@OverRev

Thank you!! Yeah it’s awesome mate!! Absolutely love driving it. It just pulls and pulls, 4th, 5th and 6th gear really are something else, the SMILE factor has gone through the roof, haha!! ????. It’s like a different motor altogether.

Cheers, Marc.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh Marc, Glenmorangie brings back memories from 1983 ! we were on a vehicle recovery course for our city and guilds training course at Livingston MOTEC  ( FIAT flew us up all the way from London!) as apprentice mechanics, the main lecturer just going on about how he loved ‘morangie’ and that as young 19 year olds we should be sampling it of an evening while on the course! He also told us not to venture outside the campus because the local lads would attack us ( and they had a bouncer on the door of the local chippy) well, we did almost get done, and had to leg it about a mile back to campus  one evening. Happy days ‘up the road’ ! I seem to vaguely recall something about Bathgate near by too.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

Haha!! I’ve done many a course down that way over the years in Livingston, Sighthill, Coatbridge etc. Your right, as an Apprentice it’s a real eye opener, great craic though!! Away from home getting pissed up in a strange town, usually ended in disaster and I was normally by myself, lol!! I remember one time as a 20 year old getting kidnapped by a Glaswegian taxi driver… I was absolutely hammered and the taxi driver kept getting lost taking me back to the hotel, he stopped and asked numerous people for directions and changed direction umpteen times then tried to charge me £30, I refused to pay it so he locked the doors and told me he was taking me to the Taxi Police, whatever that means, haha!! He then drove at high speed to the other side of Glasgow and kicked me out!! I reckon he used his whole nights pay on fuel dumping me in the middle of nowhere in a fit of rage!! He should’ve just took a tenner off me and apologised for getting lost… what a KNOB!!

As for Whisky, I’m not a massive fan of Glenmorangie but I’ll drink it, I had a bottle of Highland Park Dragon Legend at New Year and it was lovely!! There’s so many Distilleries up my way I’m spoilt for choice, but I plan to get photos of my RS in front of as many as I can throughout the year and that’ll do for my Calendar for 2020!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

Braved the cold yesterday to give the RS a good clean

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@matt23

Lovely looking Motor mate!! They get so dirty this time of year, but look so good after a wash. I’ve had lovely weather up in the Highlands the last few days, makes a change, very mild, not cold and the sun has even been out!! ??Yesterday was stunning!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Had a nice run through the Lincolnshire Wolds earlier today, a bit greasy out there, but lovely and quiet, and pretty much had the place to myself.

A few quick shots…..

On a Whisky side note, when I have an occasional wee dram it has to be Glenfiddich, as luck would have it Santa treated me to a bottle!

Cheers

Rob

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@matt23 nice pics ?

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@OverRev, nice scenery and the car looks good too. Whisky lover too top man ?

Honorary Member

faber
    Participant

France

superbe photos et votre santé

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!