PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Home Forums General Picture & Video Gallery PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 2,192 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@overrev

Nice pics mate!! Nothing better than when you head out and the roads are nice n quiet. I must admit I felt the roads rather greasy the other day, saying that it was only 2’C and I don’t run winter tyres. You could really feel the rear end sliding and trying to get grip!!

Mmmm… And a lovely bottle of Glenfiddich 15 year old!! Cracking pic too, I love it when someone puts a bit of effort in, the fact that you’ve taken the bottle and glass outside and put it in front of the RS is commendable!! 10 out of 10 for effort!! NICE!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Fitza1993
    Participant

UK - England

Jon-boymk3
    Participant

UK - England

I love this photo – great afternoon on the beachy head roads down in Eastbourne?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@jon-boymk3, yupp nice pic, got a good shine on there ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@jon-boymk3

Yes indeed mate!! A cracking photo. Stunning backdrop and a stunning Motor!!  Very nice!! ??.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

warehou
    Participant

Australia

The quality of Pics and the settings improving.

Owners..Unless you are so UGLY your image would turn me to stone…Happy to have in pics too!

Electric Light Orchestra – Turn To Stone (Audio) – YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDhJU_cNCZE

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Night Shot ???????

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@porter2411

Quality pic mate!! ????????. Very nice!!

I think 2019 will be a good year for pics if the quality of late is anything to go by!!

Cheers, Marc.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks mate @brembo appreciate it yeah I hope so too ?

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

PORTER2411

Top drawer photo that one mate, absolutely spot on, thanks for posting.

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Jon-boymk3

Lovely backdrop, your RS looks mint.

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks mate @OverRev ??

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@porter, great pic ?

Honorary Member

PORTER2411
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks @bobcat

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Great photo

Fully forged running M400x

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 2,192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!