Positively NOT happy !!

Home Forums Styling General Positively NOT happy !!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Oh no that’s not good, hope you get better asap 🤒😷🤧👍

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Congratulations,  is it a boy or girl? 🤣

Hope the symptoms are nothing to serious.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

71-bda

Oh bugger

Frozen white is definitely better than red in this instance.

Hope it’s not bad and you get back up to full strength soon.

A few round here have caught it over the last month, couple commented it was like a head cold and nothing like the first time

May the Ford be with you

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Get well, soon @bda

Pauly Paul
    Participant

I thought all this COVID malarkey was done and dusted , Speedy recovery m8👍👍🙏🏻

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

cheers all, day 5 and on the mend feeling a lot better ! Last night was a total sweat fest so hopefully that was me fighting the bastard ! First 48 hours was endless palpitations and misfiring ticker. Lost sense of taste and smell. The kidney or lung pain round the back for first three days was a total chore, thats eased off now too.  I dosed up on 500mg vit c tablets about every 5 hours, one big vit D a day 500mg paracetamols every 8-10hrs. drunk loads of water, was pi$$ing for England ! The mrs has it too, shes been vomitting and coughing her lungs out like no ones business. Definitely shows once you have got a bit of heart damage from either the vaccine or a previous bout of covid, if you get it again, it affects your heart straight away! Bastard.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Shiiiit , chin up the both of you , like you say WHAT a bastard, 🤞😢🙏🏻

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Oh bugger!

Good to hear you felling better.

Lots of fluids (not in pint form I hope).

archangel
    Participant

UK - England

Glad you’re feeling better. Did you ever get your heart checked? I’ve had skipped heart beats for years, but they’ve got much more common recently (sometimes every other beat!), and I was also wondering if it was because I had Covid and it damaged my heart. Got heart checked out and they said it was nothing to worry about though, essentially they don’t know why my heart keeps misfiring but they said as it’s structurally normal I don’t need to worry and it’s just one of those things…

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ Arch  , thanks actually tested negative yesterday at last! 5 days positive. I never had any issues with palps day to day, never had them, they did start after a nights heavy drinking in late 90s when doing like 8 large Vodka Redbulls after a skin full of Guinness, It would stop me being able to sleep as heart was beating fast for hours then the palps turned up so knocked all the boozing on the head around 2005. on the odd time since that Ive had  a drink, like xmas, and a few bevvies on holidays, the palps and racing heart would come back. I got a hiatus hernia so thats stopped me eating late and also knocked even having one drink after 8pm out the window. So maybe last 5-8 years had no drinks, no palps, training in the gym like a bastard no problem. Then got the first jab, 6 months later got covid badly, half killed me really. 6 months later got another jab and 12 months to the day after that literally overnight I couldnt walk further than 100 yds without major palps, the ones that make you cough and slap your chest! My lifelong BP was always 125/70 and 70 pulse, overnight BP was up to 145/95 and pulse 85 and stayed for about 6 months. I got tests, xrays, scans, did a stress test on treadmill, passed out on that!! ended up on floor with the electric pads on chest as heart went totally haywire. They could see some heart inflammation and a valve was letting a bit of flow back i think. went back a month later for some procedure and they rand more ecg and scans and said the inflammation was less and the valve appeared to be functioning better so leave it 8 weeks and see. When asked if it could be damage from covid or the vaccine I just got hollow looks and shrugs of shoulders and not an answer to be had anywhere. About March this year I started feeling better and BP is now back to 130/75 and pulse 75,  I only get the odd palp now if I go for a walk after a big or rich dinner, so only eat light and healthy . Also avoid chocolate, strong coffee. (i used to train after a strong coffee and have creatine , no more though!) oh, and drink plenty of water, olive oil,and vit c, d and multis. You have to stay pretty chilled out too, no stress or getting road rage ! This last episode of covid brought back the palps BIG TIME, the first 48 hours or so I was struggling badly, heart was all over the place, fast and uneven and palping badly non stop, even in bed all through the two nights. Luckily thats stopped too! Just utterly washed out now ! How many jabs have you had?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

archangel
    Participant

UK - England

Sounds pretty awful! Glad it’s back to normal again though. I had loads of palps after my treadmill test, and they saw it on the monitor, but the doc wasn’t concerned. It feels horrible and it’s really scary though, feels like you’re about to die…

I had Covid once after my 1st jab, wasn’t too bad with it. Then had 2 more jabs and didn’t have it again since. The increased skipped beats started about 8 months after I had Covid.

I’m also currently trying to eat more healthily, reduce my stress, etc, in the hope it’ll calm my heart down.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by archangel.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

wow you sound very similar to me then, how many candles are you burning? 60 here. Ive had people I know collapse , one had a stroke, another had two heart attacks, lots of issues in 50-65 range i think

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

In times gone past, this would of been called ” Man flue”🤔.

Everything these days is so much worse and categorized 🤣

At the start if u had the big C, it was if you had the bubonic plague- isolate / legally had to tell the world u had it / most other medical matters where cancelled/ couldn’t go to your own mothers funeral ect ect, now u don’t have to legally tell anyone and it’s not rammed down our throats by the media day and night.

Yes people died from it, but go onto the publicly accessible ONS and wow – amazingly people die from other things as well in huge numbers.

Took the minds of the majority of the population off the real issues affecting this world for a bit.

Rant over 🤣

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Has the total excess death number come out yet for the period of the pandemic.

This will be the true indicator.

May the Ford be with you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Positively NOT happy !!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!