Positively NOT happy !!

Home Forums Styling General Positively NOT happy !!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@yorkirs

I am led to believe the excess death during and after COVID is in and around 50000. Now that’s a bit more than a blip.

Coastliner

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Excess deaths higher now across most of the western world than during the so called pandemic across ALL age groups.

Roughly an extra 2000 people dying every week since April 2022. Many are young people which is a catastrophe and a disgrace.

The government and mainstream media will not talk about it (even though they have been challenged in parliament) due to their negligence.

Vast majority of those still getting covid are the vaccinated. Non vaccinated now have natural immunity.

Please everyone, NO more injections, even if you are 80 and your paid for Doctor recommends it.

They (WHO) covered it all up by making the policy that you are not officially vaccinated until 21 days after your injection so everyone who died within 21 days where classed as “Unvaccinated” deaths. 10’s of thousands (In the UK alone) died within 2 weeks of the injection and the media then enjoyed insisting that the unvaccinated where dying most. It was a lie.

Hope you are back to 100% soon Mike. Take care.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Dave, I’m well now (apart from breaking two toes cleaning the fish pond on Wednesday!! dont ask!)  the Mrs whos first time it was getting Covid is still suffering, shes been on 500mg amoxicillin for a week and now has been put on Prednisilone steroid and something else to sort her lungs out, the coughing is horrendous 3 weeks in now, and still getting migraine sort of headaches all day long. There are four other people in her office off work with it and literally all their family members have it too! Younger ones are just having sniffles and sweats and sore throats, the older ones are affected a bit worse.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Hope all good now BDA…

NB FPM375

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

Dave rs3.
    that video you supplied.
    load of rubbish.
    no recognized sources.
    no proper references

no evidence trail

I’m not saying it isn’t true.
    I’m saying it isn’t provable.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

thanks Stu, yeah pretty good now just sodding limping !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

chrisch
    Participant

UK - England

If it makes you feel better, I’ve just had Covid (3rd time around) – recovering on day 7 now. Taking absolutely ages to shift, but slow improvements every day.

Glad you’re feeling better!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Chris, thanks, did you think you were getting better after maybe day 2 or 3 and then it seemed to come back and have another go at you? Halfway through I was feeling better, and then the night sweats came in with a vengeance !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Positively NOT happy !!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!