Possible Head Gasket Fix Rumour

Home Forums Performance Engine Possible Head Gasket Fix Rumour

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author

john-tukan
    Participant

UK - England

I got a letter from my local Ford Performance Centre saying my car needs attention and they will be in touch later to give me more details. Strange, cos I sold mine in June 1917 so they must have got my details from their service records. They must be after the business, or is this how it’s going to be done. Good to see something is being done at last. Must admit the blue edition looks good and the red seems even better. If they could fix VS I’d be knocking at their door. Just thought I’d pop in to let you know in case it’s useful.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Seem their touting for work, as dealers get paid very well for warranty work.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

zondas
    Participant

United Kingdom

It was mentioned to myself from a reliable source that there fitting small thin shim like plates with holes in them to strengthen the coolant walls at the corners of the engine block and something similar between cylinders two and three along with the gasket and the cylinder head if you get a new one go easy on me guys I’am only passing on what heard.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Possible Head Gasket Fix Rumour. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!