Press fleet car for sale

Home Forums Performance General Press fleet car for sale

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

what I’m saying is.. if you are in the market for 30 grands worth of RS, thats a great car to have, its got a far better chance of retaining or gaining value over time compared to a similar mileage nitrous blue one. If Ford wrapped it I would have no reason to think the paint is wrong underneath. I would not buy it as a thing to make money, but a car that has an interesting history. I would rather put £30000 into that then £45000 into a new GR for example. I also doubt you will be getting a 5% return on savings for the next 20 years, I would think more like 3%p.a on average. Yes you can get 5 % for a year , but lock it away currently for 3 or 5 or 7 and the rate is around 4%  minus tax…

So.. buy a painted ltd ed. heritage tango orange for £60000-£70,000 and probably definitely lose money, or buy a one of one special with signed letter of authenticity from Ford for £29,900 or offer,  and enjoy it, with the possibility it could suffer zero depreciation or even gain value !?  I know what I would buy. If I had the garage room, I would buy it tomorrow!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

maybe Tonys has some deep rooted issues from the 90’s with that colour…

Let’s address them head on Tony, watch all of this and face your demons 🤣

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@bda – Each to his own Mike.

@al-b
    – Brilliant Al 😂 I’ve been well and truly Tango’d you could say. I love orange. 🍊 Deep rooted issues from the 90s?🥕 not biting! Lol.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

How much would it cost to ship it to the States I wonder. 🤔

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Damn, nearly had you @tonys

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Nice Mr USA 🇺🇸 💪🏻

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

LOL, Murka!

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Local to me, might pop along for a gander

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Press fleet car for sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!