Red Edition (for sale)

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Red Edition (for sale)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Exhaust plus j9 remote please Andy!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Right prices below all include postage dependeng on location.These items will only be removed if the car isnt sold within 2 weeks.

Scorpion catback valved with J9 controller £600 fitted 5000 miles ago

Mountune inlet manifold only been fiited just over a month £500

Airtec intercooler with bigger boost pipes £600 fitted 4000 miles ago

Airtec induction kit £150 fitted 4000 miles ago

Both radium catch cans £250

Turbosmart shortie BOV £70

Diff cooler £40

15mm eibach wheel spacers x4 £100

Veloosa big mouth ram air kit £90

or job lot for £2000 & can be fitted free of charge at my workshop,,,BIG saving to be made on buying new.

Hydraulic bonnet lifters,smoked sweeping/static indicators,sound suppresor & mud flaps  will stay on car.

Andy.

Red Edition.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Tyrefitter.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Diff cooler, location Malton if you don’t sell in the time span.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Got someone interested in the car but I’m now in 2 minds wether to sell as is or put back to standard & advertise as standard & probably get same money for car & get around 2k for mods when taken off,,decisions decisions

Andy.

Red Edition.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Tough choice to make. All depends if you can be bothered with the hassle of stripping it all again. At least you have your own garage which helps alot.

440bhp

443lbft

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

@Matt.B,,only take me a full day to put it back to standard so it’ll be worth it in the end.

Andy.

Red Edition.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

2K for days graft, has to be done… 2 of my mates returned heavily modded back to standard, one for sale and one to give back to ford lease. Still waiting for the day i see a 2 owner stock SG with his reg….😬

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

If you’re still up for parting I’ll take the big mouth if available?🤞🏻

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

I’d be interested in the catch cans 🤔

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

Nice car! Shame you are selling it.
    I hope you get the price you want. 37000 is brave to ask even for a Red Edition with such mileage.
    The rule of thumb is quite clear : you can mod and invest as much as you want but it is unlikely you get the money back.

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

We Buy Any Car offered £34115 10 days ago yesterday they offered £36k. So £37k is probably on the cheap side

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

@white-rs2 I’ve put it on pistonheads at 39k as I’m now not that bothered about selling it,ive put in the ad standard car as it wouldn’t take me long to put it back,I had one guy wanting to give 38k with mods then I found out he was a dealer that was going to put it back standard then sell off mods,that’s what got my thinking.I had another dealer up North East that buys sports & prestige cars that offered me 35.5k😆for standard car,I told him where he can go,,the wife was sat at the side of me & said you can’t talk to people like that,,I told her he started it.

To be honest I think I’ll end up keeping it.

Andy.

Red Edition.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Tyrefitter.

Marshy
    Participant

United Kingdom

Keep it mate,the Red Editions will keep going up.

faber
    Participant

France

Keeping it is the reason for wisdom if you can afford it, because the odds will continue to climb.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve now decided to keep the car,,ive spent most of the day cleaning & waxing it,,I’m now going to get the wheels painted gloss black as the finish on them is terrible.As everyone keeps saying they are only going up in price,,I just need to buy another car or pickup to keep the miles down on the RS.

Andy.

Red Edition.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Red Edition (for sale). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!