RIP Micheal Collins – Apollo Astronaut

Home Forums General Non RS Chat RIP Micheal Collins – Apollo Astronaut

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

There might be a revival soon. Meet the new “starship troopers” from NASA. P.S. Note the diversity, though, it’s not white old cis men anymore ๐Ÿ˜€

https://www.nasa.gov/specials/artemis-team/

Live long and prosper ๐Ÿ––

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yep, and I still remember watching the world cup final in ’66 at the tender age of 3 !! Dave, I cannot understand how you cannot say “a coloured bloke..” but its perfectly acceptable to say ” a person of colour” I just do not get it. In the gym this morning some bloke of colour had this crap rap gangsta ‘muzic’ย  blasting and every other word was Fuck, and all the rest were along the lines of ” my ni66er this” and ni66ers be like” and they ‘ men of colour’ love it and find it acceptable !! if I utter the ‘N’ word, I go to jail ! White privilege I guess..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

At 62 years old it really does seem like I’ve lived two completely separate lives these days, logic and sense has goneย  out of the window. RIP Michael Collins.

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@71-bda: So then I am 3 years older than you, man. But in ’66 we hadn’t got a telly yet ๐Ÿ˜‰

However, I shook hands with Cassius Clay aka Muhammad Ali when he was visiting Basel in ’71, innit ๐Ÿ˜€

https://www.bzbasel.ch/basel/basel-stadt/als-muhammad-ali-in-der-rhybrugg-war-ld.1560593

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

BDA,

I dont think “Coloured” or “People of colour” is now acceptable. It has to be “Black” now which when I was a kid was a no-no.

Can’t keep up with it and quite frankly I no longer try to.

Frenk,

That term “Cis” is a peach. Why do you need a name for normal?.

Do you reckon the Nicole A. Mann is non Cis or am i reading into the name too much!.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and don’t get me started on women !! they are taking over !! its soon going to be ” no world for old white men” instead of ” no country for old men” a film just starring black women and women that were once men..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

At the very ripe old age of 77 the term “lived two separate lives” rings a very loud bell with me.

JohnD

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

The BBC now has a person of colour ensuring that it ensures strict political correctness when it’s programmes are now made

Apparantely, she said idris Elba is not authentic enough as a black man because he does not eat jerk chicken dishes and does not sound like the average Blackman sounds.

Well duck me the British way of lifeย  is really going to shit in a hand Cart if this type of cheap continues.

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

Make that cheap shit bullshit.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RIP Micheal Collins – Apollo Astronaut. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!