RS — AAA hhh something different

Home Forums General Spotted RS — AAA hhh something different

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

Spotted in Middlesbrough near A66 Vauxhall garage –

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

with AA in the number plate

it just had to be rescued?

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

Is that a rescue or a victim of we steal any car?

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

They were offloading cars from the transporter out of the back of evans halshaw vauxhaul garage

-A66  middlesbrough branch.

Didn’t hang around to see if it was off loaded – but evans halshaw currently has 4 nb on web site – none of the have this plate ….. Sure Ive seen the reg before though ……

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Shark fin antenna , nice

jh1
    Participant

UK - England

Ha – found it – Ford Morpeth has it – 👍

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Good spotting twice 👍👍  Not badly priced

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Wow that’s expensive! Will take a look at the advert now

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@turbo-tone a few 2017 29K & up with 20K+ miles with ford…. It really messing with my head also, got a complete new engine 600+ capable, but not sure if I’m going to fit it… The temptation to tick another life goal and move on…. One lady owner, stock RS could be on my brother in laws forecourt soon 🤯

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@gm I think I know half of what your thinking and I’m sure some more of us having same thoughts.

I love my RS and when having these thoughts I go for a drive and remind myself why however for the other 80 percent of journeys I do in the RS I can’t lie the thought of comfy seats, auto and a motorway straight line bruiser in a M4 is a big attraction but they have also gone up in value and PCP on new one is scary 🙂 but if WBAC start offering 30k for mine with over 50,000 miles then financially I don’t think I can resist. Will it happen I hope not but if so then I’m likely to sell up. Bank the cash and regret selling lol.

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

WBAC offered me £27 175 today, NB, standard wheels, winter pack, door guards, lux pack , active city stop, FFSH, 4500miles. Draw your own conclusions!

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

4,500 miles that it 🙂 done that in one month lol

that has been my other thought, should I sell mine and pay the difference for a lower millage one as seems very doable but at 50k and pulling strong and reading stories of lower mileage ones having issues I bet mine still be on my drive in 10 years time, it’s who I am 🙂

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Are they actually selling at these prices though? It all sounds great but i cant believe they are

440bhp

443lbft

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@matt b. My local Ford dealer recently had a black 18 plate in with 20k on the clock for 32k. Went in a week. Granted I don’t know the actual sale price but it went quickly

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@RS@WUB mine was bought purely as a fun weekend car, with no intension ever to sell. But getting back what i paid for a stock car, transferring 15-20K worth of mods to a write off / stolen recovered project track build. Then owning a supercar or something else to go with it, is becoming more of an option? It is literally frying my brain.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RS — AAA hhh something different. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!