RS — AAA hhh something different

Home Forums General Spotted RS — AAA hhh something different

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

GM – Nice scenarios to be pondering mate, what’s your heart telling you?

If you take to the track, I think you’ll love it, and you’ll be odds on to become addicted to it, your wallet may weep at times, but it simply won’t matter, not to start with anyway!

A supercar sounds pretty enticing as well, what might be on your shortlist?

I am not really helping much am I mate!!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@OverRev Ive always wanted to make a normal car a supercar killer kind of! my mates at 684 is insane, and Nates at 560 is insane! Heart will always be the focus … took hard work and some time to purchase new, and the reason i didn’t upgrade to edition when they came out later.

Got a mate who tracks his once a month or so more or less… but his is set up for it, not sure i could strip mine as its mint 17K miles… when in my head it was a 20-22K car was justifiable, but this trend is insane at the mo.

List….Not a new list been with me for a while….. Allot of cars have increased in price tho not just the RS….

GTR

First of the V10 R8

Aerial atom…

M3 but last of old shape, no big grill 😆

M2 comp & focus track car

Ive been saving for the last 3 years to add a Mk2 or Mk1 to the Mk3, but it’s much of a much and think the variation is more appealing. I should just ignore the urge and ignore it all and finish what I’ve started…. i know I’ll be over the moon with the end result, and my mate has built an awesome engine…

Think i need counselling not forums and WA groups 😂😂

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

GM – Sounding like your RS is going to be a supercar killer, real soon. Good luck with the continuing evolution of your car, definitely finish what you had in your head, you’ll only look back at some point and wish you had seen it through. The fact RS values are strong is just a bonus, making memories to look back on mate, these are the special things.

If anyone needs counselling, it’s probably me mate, I just don’t drive my car enough!!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@OverRev thats my problem, I’ve not used it for over 2 weeks! Normally I’m flat-out with work so no time to stop and think, took some time off spent a week ish in London surrounded by some awesome cars….

Some time with the car the weekend and my Spec R cooler and pipes turning up soon will help out also i think 😆 Its almost engine swap time tho thats whats frying my brain…. Once its in I’m all in, and no turning back 😂

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RS — AAA hhh something different. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!