RS gets a companion

Home Forums General Non RS Chat RS gets a companion

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for all the feedback 👍 it’s finally coming Thursday morning so will take pics and post while it’s still clean!😂 best insurance quote so far £597 with Kieth Michael’s,I used my NCB on my fleet policy years ago and they wouldn’t put the Red on it last year so I’ve had to start again with my own NCB so it’s expensive!
    dealing with fords disappointing this time around I’ve had to do all the chasing because they don’t ring you back or communicate anything apparently very busy! Ghost and s7 tracker install booked! wind deflectors and flaps ordered…. hope I get the same feeling driving it as I do the RS ( from twig to stig with the press of a button 😂) 👍

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Nice !!!!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice congratulations 👍

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice. I think the girl in the picture may want to borrow it!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Now this is a familiar picture – only reversed in colour. Congrats, have fun 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

paulg
    Participant

UK - England

@Tall Paul – They’re a hoot to drive, you’ll love it

We have a Mk3 RS and the Fiesta ST Performance Edition (same lighter wheels and coilovers as the Azure).

They have a really quick steering rack (fastest fitted to a production Ford) – fantastic B-road car.

Nitrous Blue FPM375, Milltek, DSC & TracTive, lots of Mountune bits

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

I like it congrats 🎉

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo I had just said your on the insurance for this one! I woke her up to say the cars here 😂

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@tall Paul. Remember the golden role which I relayed to my brother at the weekend when he wanted to borrow the Rs

“you break it, you buy it”

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

@paulg nice combo! Just taken it for a spin now,it’s easy to drive the steering is much lighter than the RS not as much feedback but no effort you can feel the weight difference though!

They are way different it’s like comparing red bull to single malt

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Nice looking Fiesta Paul,,,enjoy.

Andy.

Red Edition.

wheely
    Participant

UK - England

I like the new st, I like the st performance a little more………. But this Edition is something else! I saw one on the road, stands out a mile and I love the black and red badging, congrats 👏🏻

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RS gets a companion. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!