RSOC National Day Saturday 19th August 2023

Home Forums General Events RSOC National Day Saturday 19th August 2023

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

GlennRS
    Participant

UK - England

I believe some of us are also RSOC Members and some are already affiliated to their local RSOC groups, and are possibly attending with them.

I have yet to decide which is the closest group (no Warwickshire group?) So would be parking in the members car park for the national day.

Not sure how feasible it would be, but gauging interest in us having our own visiting group IN the show if allowed, could look into it? Maybe?

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

I’m on the Warwickshire/Northamptonshire boarder,  so I have joined and will attend the Northants group.

Don’t forget we have our regional day at Wilton Mill 10th Sept.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I have not booked yet but could be tempted to attend as I’m not to far away👍

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Defo up for this if we go as a club only 25 mins from me 🫡

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Morning men , you could always put your car in show& shine , guaranteed a in field parking space £20 +£5 for the event if your a RSOC member. So even if you not local club attached you get in to the event, just a thought!!!. 👍👍

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Could be tempted

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Already booked

show and shine RSOC

Fully forged running M400x

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Will be there with the Norfolk & Suffolk group. Happy if any RSOC member wants to join our stand/group.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

RS@WUB , What a great gesture as I’m sure many RSOC members are not associated with local clubs , or just haven’t the time or slightly nervous about how to approach them , this would be a great opportunity to get to meet RS enthusiasts and share knowledge and stories, Ive also booked with show & shine , as IAN B as and I myself aren’t with any local groups , will pop over on the day have a chat 👍👍👍

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

Would like to go to Donnington Park tomorrow. I have no ticket but I am a RSOC member. I know there is free public parking but is it possible to pay on the day in the members Car Park?

Pauly Paul
    Participant

H P , I do believe you would of had to book you car in for member car park / group meets in advance so the organisers would have all your car information via a QI code sent out via e- mail  to yourself,  which will need to displayed on your vehicle on entry , so they know who is where and when I may be corrected but am assuming it’s there are there abouts . Good luck anyway see you there 👍👍👍

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you PP. Looking forward to Tomorrow and meeting any forum members.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Cracking day today at DONNINGTON, meet so great folks great chat& banter good to put faces to people, parked up next to Ian barker , credit to you m8 what a lovely RS looking forward to seeing them extra BHP in the near future ,sorry never got chance to say buy we had to go , gutted as pulling off one of the marking officials asked if I ever thought of taking up marking he said he thought car was mint only to tell me he marked me down because of a wasp in my front grill , GUTTED  oh well least all my hard work nearly payed off , LOOK after yourself and the RS again credit to you . 👍👍👍😢

Pauly Paul
    Participant

On route to donington last week .👍👍

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Fully forged running M400x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RSOC National Day Saturday 19th August 2023. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!