RSOC National Day Saturday 19th August 2023

Home Forums General Events RSOC National Day Saturday 19th August 2023

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Fully forged running M400x

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Nice one Ian , take care m8 👍👍

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

Pauly Paul
    Participant

👍👍

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

I took a few pictures of the cars in the show and shine. I didn’t arrive till early afternoon but some amazing cars on show. My first visit to the RS National day and will certainly go again.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

H P see you next  year then , put yours in for show& shine guaranteed infield Parkin . 👍👍

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

I see RS National Day has moved from Donington Park next year to Mallory Park in Leicestershire. Mid July.

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

didnt know that, must be cheaper for them lol

Pauly Paul
    Participant

HP , looked atMALLORY  PARK , it just doesn’t look big enough for a National Day given the turn out over the years , Now I may be wrong I do hope I am , But It took me ages to find a great infield spot at DONNINGTON over the years through Show & a shine I wouldn’t wanna be parking on so random piece of shitty grass verge at another venue , will keep eyes out in the monthly mag   with RS OWNERS CLUB  thanks for info 👍😢

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Wow HP , you were right my heart sunk , just looked on forum and they are moving, the thing is slap bang in the main summer hols when folks are away , they suffered at DONNINGTON in August because they moved to a Saturday from a Sunday, As long as we will be parked in main arena I’ve no Issues , will give send them an email closer to the time  to Get a plan of whereabouts they stick us .

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

Yes PP, slightly disappointed in the change of venue having enjoyed this years event and getting myself familiar with Donington.
    As a bonus to this years visit, I noticed my car made it on RichSTs ‘cars leaving’ YouTube video!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to RSOC National Day Saturday 19th August 2023. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!