Shell seat base side covers

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Shell seat base side covers

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

@9designs look great! Im definitely interested. Any idea on price yet?

Thanks

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

@9designs I’d be interested as well

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

What would you guys want included?

Just the cut profile, or with stickers and Velcro etc?    Also need to know if you have early or later seat height, this on the later lower height.  I have the earlier/higher set in my loft, so can measure them up.

Cost for the cut profiles I think would be around £15 a pair.  I’d recalculate when I know how many and what size sheet I will need etc.  You can then choose and buy your own graphics.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

@9designs I’d probably go plain as not sure if I want Recaro on the side, might look for an RS logo sticker to put on or even ford performance . Plastic or ally which ever is easiest.

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

@9designs I’d go with the Recaro stickers like in your picture. Velcro probably to fix them although if not too much more your clips sound pretty cool 🙂

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

@9designs basically just like the finish in your picture. I’d go with the carbon fibre look as well. You mentioned you have thicker material. That would work for me 🙂

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the feedback…  Will see if I can make as second set out of 3mm at the weekend and on the revere side machine in markers for the velcro.

I think the best option is no sticker, then everyone can personalise, mine came from DMB graphics, loads of options to choose from.

Aluminium would be way more expensive, then would need some form of coating.  But do-able.

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

@richard31337   as the first to ask,  if you would like the first off sample, see picture below, mail me and you can give them a try, you can have these a bit cheaper than what will be the normal price if anyone else wants any.     The visible face still has the protect film attached, once removed it’s shinny.

Anyone else wanting a set, mail me and I’ll put together a list so I know how much material to order.

Cost for 4mm thick version will £18+post  (I need to see how much the first pair cost to post!)

RS Seat Valance

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Okay open to first come first serve, or reserve a set for a future batch.

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

@9designs

sorry! I have been offline a while and I do not get the email notifications from this forum and never have, even though I tick the box… no idea why this is.

I would love to have them 🙂 not sure how to email you but my email is my username here on the forum plus @ gmail.com so please drop me a line and we can go from there.

Thanks

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

My email is in my signature on every post……………..      the email notice on posts has never worked

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

@9designs sorry missed email in signature! I know we are now in contact via email anyway.

Cheers

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

Ok so thought I’d post pics as I’ve finally fitted these that @9designs sent me after we agreed a price 🙂 fantastic and really pleased with them. Recaro graphics by DMB Graphics.

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

This forum is crap for uploading photos 🙁 just trying to post two more. Will try one at at time…

richard31337
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Shell seat base side covers. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!