Shmees new GT.. AWFUL !

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Shmees new GT.. AWFUL !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

what an awful colour /paint scheme ! Does absolutely nothing for the car, what a waste !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I would of had more along the lines of..

or.

or..

or maybe..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Money doesn’t make taste

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Money doesn’t make taste

just look what he did to that red addition

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Mmmm, not my choice but…….. if he thinks it’s alright well he has to live with it.

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

did he actually PAY for it Bob?  or have Ford ‘given’ it to him?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

The word on the ground is “its on loan” but that may be jealousy talk.

Honorary Member

rog
    Participant

UK - England

Something interesting…

https://youtu.be/7-MCdfqL61E

markoskingos
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Love the colour, however loose the colour of those stripes, would not say no to a loaner haha…

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I find him so pretentious and up his own arse I can’t bring myself to watch his vlogs Hi its me Shmee. He needs to get a proper job. Maybe on the oil rigs offshore for a year or two.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Down the coal mine for a 12 hrs shift ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@Coastliner

Haha…. I also struggle to watch him!! What’s the crack, does he get given these Motors or is he minted or what?? That GT must’ve cost a fortune!!

He’d not survive 2 days on my Rig!! “Man overboard”!! Haha!! “HELP SHMEEEEEEEE”!!! Lol!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Come on lets be fair, the GT is a stunning car in ANY colour,  I have more problem with the little comments like, “what we might do to it”   Oh paint the calipers gold !!!      Surely part of the Ford contract to buy one should have said. “Thou shall not deface or pimp it”       Watch the Jay Leno review, a proper petrol head and appreciation.  The kid could learn a lot from him.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Have heard of him and seen some of his videos. How does he afford his car collection? I don’t know his history or what he does for a living, other than You Tube?

The GT is nice though.

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

He is the grandson of the founder of Burtons menswear. This would explain his poor dress sense too! 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Shmees new GT.. AWFUL !. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!