Shmees new GT.. AWFUL !

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Shmees new GT.. AWFUL !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

As far as I’m concerned, the Ford GT could be purple with pink spots and I’d still be beyond happy to have Santa leave it under my tree.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I had to be removed from Evans Halshaw showroom as I was drooling all over their floor when they had a GT demo car in! Stunning cars.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Fully agree with JL that Ford kept the blue oval on the front and stuffed it up the super car establishment.  When the accountants let them they can spank anyone. Me, fanboy? LOL ….

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Watched him once, never again. Complete dick head.  Am I allowed to say that??

rog
    Participant

UK - England

Link posted earlier is JL review btw.

cosmic-charlie
    Participant

USA

Like others have said, I’d take a GT if it was pink with purple spots. (wrap would fix that). Shmee? Where did this absolute dickhead come from? Can’t stand him for more than 2 seconds. Hard to believe anyone follows that moron on youtube (which is his claim to fame)!

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

Ok Ok, I’ll put me hand up. I follow Shmee. I enjoy most of his video’s. Maybe it’s the dream of owning several cars. I’d love to have a fleet of fast Ford’s tucked away. Maybe even supercars.

cosmic-charlie
    Participant

USA

Shmee = Shmuck!

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Put my hands up to also follow him and I do like the gt40 poss just wishful thinking but he does have some awesome cars

warehou
    Participant

Australia

Beauty is but skin deep, ugly to the bone. And when beauty fades away, ugly claims its own.

Dorothy West

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

This boy has some cash, just watching another video and he is now collecting a McLaren Senna!! 5 minutes ago he was raving on about his GT collection. Perhaps he’s bored with it already!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat Thanks for them. What is the Black and Red thing at the bottom? Not sure I like the looks of it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Shmees new GT.. AWFUL !. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!