Spring Meet Hampton Near Peterborough Sunday 12th May 11.00 a.m.

Home Forums General Events Spring Meet Hampton Near Peterborough Sunday 12th May 11.00 a.m.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

I’m updating and reviving this thread to hopefully encourage more support for our first event of 2024.

Please post your intention to join us. I’ll supply further information to anyone who has not previously attended.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I’m in.

Coastliner

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner

Steve, you’re already in my calculations. πŸ‘

Also:

@71-bda

@matt972

@9designs

@mexicoian

@1234enough

Can I tempt…

@Ian
    Barker

@RutgerHauer

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

should be ok if its not pi$$ing down

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

I’m up 4it as long as weather ok πŸ‘

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

I predict a dry day with temperatures around 18c.

However, I intend that the meet goes ahead irrespective of climatic conditions. It’ll be impossible to give short notice updates but in future I shall request mobile numbers from participants so that communication can be up to the minute.

I’m optimistic for a double figure turnout. If it’s disappointingly low I will seriously have to consider the future viability of these events.

Looking forward to seeing you all. πŸ‘

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

Refreshing this thread for a final reminder of our Spring Meet in three weeks time…………

@coastliner

@71-bda

@matt972

@9designs

@mexicoian

@1234enough

@Ian
    Barker

@RutgerHauer

I hope you can all attend.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by DarkHorse.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Horse. maybe share your thread that you have on ‘the other forum’ in the Surrey breakfast page.. I’m sure Andy (Trains125) would be up for it, he drives all over the show to meets etc! Maybe drum up those guys who could do a big cruise en convoy up ??

https://www.focusrsoc.com/threads/surrey-frsoc-breakfast-meet-dates-2024.380188/page-2?post_id=6896070&nested_view=1&sortby=oldest#post-6896070

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Already posted on FRSOC including direct contact with individual members including trains125.

Hopefully Andy and others will join us although I’ve yet to hear from him.

Overall numbers pledging support look promising but it’s all about who turns up on the day……

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I saw on the Surrey breakfast meet page Silverback was jokingly telling folk to cancel whatever stuff they had going on andΒ  go to that meet instead. I think you need to go on that thread and muscle them into coming ! I feel a convoy coming on from the South good buddy !…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Invitation extended to Surrey breakfast attendees. πŸ‘

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I would have put ” if any of you fancy a change, come up to peterboro en masse maybe departing surrey/hamps around 9am”Β  Β  Because they wont want to drive up leaving brekky at 11am arriving at the meet 1pm or whatever , too late ! I’m sure the MK3 owners at the brekky meet would be up for it, trains Andy especially ! The Mk2s probably wouldnt make the distance !!! 😎

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

anyone from West London / Surrey / Hampshire up for this? anyone want to meet on the way? M3/M25 etc ??

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

bump

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Spring Meet Hampton Near Peterborough Sunday 12th May 11.00 a.m.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!