Spring Meet Hampton Near Peterborough Sunday 12th May 11.00 a.m.

Home Forums General Events Spring Meet Hampton Near Peterborough Sunday 12th May 11.00 a.m.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Hopefully you’ll get some respondents before the day to join you on the journey to Hampton.

It’s bloody hard work getting people to support meets but those that do attend have a great day out!

Looking forward to catching up with you and others…………….

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I ve invited the manager from a local machine mart shop who has a blue Mk3, hes going to let me know if hes working that Sunday..

seems the surrey Breakfast crew are not coming? did you get a reply from Andy trains125??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Mike,

Nothing from Andy although I’m quietly confident that he’ll appear on the day.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

cool and Matt. B ??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I thought from looking at the other forum they were going to meet in Tongham and then go to the rackstraws beefeater  Sandhurst as usual? be a bit late to trog up to Peterboro at 11am+ after brekky !?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Horseman, I see that crew appear to be going to cars and caffeine at £5 a shot instead of Sandhurst brekkie so cannot see trains etc trogging up Peterboro after. Still praying for sun.. and hoping the £50 of 99 octane for the roundtrip  is worthwhile ! 😎

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I hope you all have a great day, sorry I can not be there 😞

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob we were expecting you to do a special guest star appearance mate !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

as for the weather… it changes every ten minutes !!….

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, with the best will in the land I can not make it. On Saturday 11th late Saturday afternoon I have a Cataract operation and Sunday is a rest and recover day. It’s a shame that I can’t make it as Darkhorse has put a lot of effort in to arranging this, and the guys who attend are a great bunch 👍

Honorary Member

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Well it looks like my RS will still be SORN and 120 miles away, so I’ll have to sneak in with the GRY … so less bothered about the weather 🤣 .

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

so whos coming then?….

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

RutgerHauer
    Participant

UK - England

@DarkHorse do u have a post code for the meet location?

I am on call-out but still intend to go as long as the shit is not hitting the fan 😛

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

PE7 8BD  Serpentine shopping centre car park , Hampton Peterborough.   As you enter the site/car park, its sort of left, left hand far corner.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Spring Meet Hampton Near Peterborough Sunday 12th May 11.00 a.m.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!