time for I.D papers ?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat time for I.D papers ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

We cannot let these idiots continue to attack us at will and pick us off one by one, maybe now its time for I.D cards and more stop and search, and possibly in major cities bags searched and passports etc shown just to board any form of public transport. These folk are here to kill us, us lighting candle vigils and waving cards saying “stronger together” are just pathetic

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

ive no issue with ID cards – a credit card sized item with a chip that stores driving licence, passport, NI, criminal records, etc

i dont see how it will help your point though. I await to be proven wrong, but will guess it was a british citizen.

Profiling at airports  – that is what i would like to see. An 80 year old white granny forced to take he shoes off on a random search basis through the scanners is nonsense. There are other people who should be searched and quized more thouroughly

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

exactly, type profiling, as you say, its not little old white ladies that go round blowing stuff up. I dont see even if they are born in the UK That you can call them British, if two white Scottish folk have a baby in China, that baby will always be Scottish and NOT Chinese for example,you are your roots, and ancestors, not the country you were born in, like having a baby on Mars, that baby would still be a human and not a zmartian !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Martian. Poxy phone !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

With 5 million journeys a day on the tube it would be impossible to have additional checks. The system would just grind to a halt.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yep, that’s the idea, then maybe people would wake up and say they have had enough, waving bits of paper after every attack claiming “we are stronger together” and holding candle vigils is too weak in the face of a determined offensive attack force. How many more of us are going to be picked off one by one before anything is done about the religion of peace and us tolerating the intolerant?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I see they have caught an 18 year old at Dover, I wonder how long I will be before its stated he has mental issues and does not represent Islam? It does not help having the Mayor of London stating that Terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in London ” !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Most of these ‘ways to combat immigration/terrorism’ have been brought up years previous…vetting, I.D cards etc. The problem then was the liberals and the ECHR (European Court of Human Rights), both claiming it was a violation of people’s privacy….

Some people just don’t live on this planet in the hear and now, watched the local news about patrolling the coast line, there’s talk of them getting rid even though the officer said more and more of their tasks are now terror related.

I’d like to see a lot more happen, especially troops on patrol, most European countries adopt this strategy so why can’t we, picture it, suspected terrorist runs amok with British Soldiers nearby…..BANG…..dead, end of….NEXT!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Exactly hitch6742   Shoot first, ask questions later ! saves court time, police time, public money etc. Fight fire with fire, not with kindness and weakness and tolerance hoping the oppressor will quit.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

soren
    Participant

UK - England

Just recently back from working in Saudi and if any of the british lads had children they were still classed as british and are not allowed Saudi citizenship. This should have been the case over here 50 year ago, easier to deport then, they breed like rabbits. Only people who have issues with I.D papers are the PC brigade and the muppets who commit crimes

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ Soren  exactly !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Shoot first ask questions later –

The Birmingham 6 springs to mind and their are many more injustices out their.

Back in the day (1970’s) if you where Irish you where a bad guy; now it’s exactly the same if your a Muslim your a bad guy !!

Not all are the same.

:-/

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

How did I know you were going to be a politically correct lefty liberal luvvie.

Yes, definitely shoot first and ask questions later, especially if its clear the dude is a terrorist which has been pretty clear of late, I guess you would go and make a cup of tea and offer trauma counselling to the jihadi who mowed down 100s of innocents in France with his truck? I’d shoot him.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

So would I !!! But,

You know and I think your a little more than shoot the guilty, I think you’d get pleasure out of shooting any none white !! Guilty or Not.

:-/

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@white-rs2, its NOT about colour , its purely about certain folk that read the quran and take literally, everything it says as it is written, they are jihadis, isis, isil, daesh, islamists, or whatever is their name of choice at the time and they come in all colours, some of the more pathetic ones are even white losers born in the UK.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to time for I.D papers ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!