Veering Steering Solved.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Veering Steering Solved.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

………It’s called a V90, and it’s what you should’ve bought.

smokingkills
    Participant

UK - England

You got my attention there for a second lol

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

All I see is one forum member *obsessing* about a fairly decent sized group of other forum members who are giving their honest feedback.

Perhaps you’d be happier Howsey if all of the rest of us *lied* about our experiences just to suit your clearly delicate sensibilities.

Nope. Not gonna happen. The truth is far more important than one person, no matter how continuously derisory that persons actions become.

Yours

Mark H

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Why do they call you Rampant? 

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@howsey 2.0 that’s funny ?

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

?

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

Nobody calls me rampant. Not really.

Except perhaps myself.

It tends to get a smile when I introduce myself by saying “I am rampant”

In reality, it’s just symbolic. I actually find it quite saddening that you don’t have the observational and analytical skills to put 1 and 1 together without asking silly little questions… It isn’t difficult. The clues are all present. Appear to have gone over your head, though.

Mark H

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I am Rampant, hear me roar.

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

C’mon… post some more tedious juvenile stuff. You’ll be wrong *every* single time, judging solely by all your posts so far…

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

I might even use that picture as my Avatar. I’d be absolutely sanguine with that, because the way I see it, even a fully paid up member of the blue oyster club is a better man than someone who threatens to throttle somebody through their computer monitor. Agreed or not?

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Sanguine: Optimistic or positive, especially in an apparently bad or difficult situation. Sanguine. Nice.

RSDave
    Participant

UK - England

If I was 60 with 3 kids I’d consider 1. Oh wait no I wouldn’t

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

The word of the day is sanguine. Say it ten times and it’s yours. Sanguine.

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

You have to use a word 3 times *in context* for it to enter your everyday vocabulary.

In the current context I was using sanguine as a synonym for “relaxed”, or “reconciled”.

Sanguine was word if the day yesterday. Today, it’s *anathema*.

Like that Volvo is an anathema to anyone who worships at the altar of the sports car.

Cheerz

Mark H

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Mark

With respect, the best way to deal with people/post like this is just to ignore them. Replying is just what he wants you to do. In the absence of any moderation, which seems absent on this site, it’s probably more effective not to engage.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Veering Steering Solved.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!