Veering Steering Solved.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Veering Steering Solved.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

pig

Every village needs an idiot.

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the words RS77.

I half agree.

The other half suspects that some people just want to get a rise out of others and are satisfied only when they see the other getting wound up.

So I’m illustrating that I can engage in a completely dispassionate, matter of fact and unemotional conversation with absolutely zero rise in blood pressure, all in the face of continual baiting posts.

Calm.

Centred.

Sanguine.

Completely and utterly unmoved.

Yours Aye

Mark H

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

Do you really want to spend so much time arguing with “Howsey version 2”. He’s and idiot that enjoys winding people up and looks forward to a reply so he can respond even more offensively. Having said that I do sometimes engage in a little fencing with him in-between having a dump and cutting my toenails.

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

Do I want to spend time?

Good question, because I’m entirely and utterly ambivalent about that, really.  I may reply dispassionately, or I may not.  Sometimes I have time, sometimes I do not.  It’s all the same to me.

Also, I prefer to think of it as “discussion” rather than “arguing”.  I don’t go in for “arguing” much.  Not my style.

I do, however, often offer a good old fashioned bit of “correction”.  In a nice, dispassionate way.  In an educational way.  As an instructor, I feel obliged to.  (which some people find offensive, but none is intended. I rather think of it as a public service so that the potentially-newly-educated don’t look so foolish next time.  Provided they accept the correction in the dispassionate way in which it was intended.  Sometimes there are fireworks.  Which is fine, too.  No skin off my nose if my good intention is thrown back in my face and the corrected person refuses the well-intended education)

Ciao for now

Mark H

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

Gosh! Haven’t laughed so much in ages. Priceless! Please post some more.

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Mark

i would leave him he will go away he feeds on all this

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Veering Steering Solved.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!