Website & Club Suggestions

Home Forums General Suggestions Website & Club Suggestions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

We would love to hear any suggestions or feedback you have on our website/club.

If you have previously been a user of another car club and they had a neat feature then let us know . We want this site to be THE number 1 resource for the Mk3 Focus RS.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

liam_rs
    Participant

United Kingdom

The threads need to show who replied last underneath their title instead of who just created it.

Well on mobile i dunno if its the same on pc

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Thanks for your message Liam and yes that is something we will need to sort on the mobile layout

stsilvernut
    Participant

United Kingdom

Glad to find out before I registered, that it was a UK not US website like some out there.

I think you should make it clearer that what you insert as your name details when registering will appear on any posts or point out you can have a pseudonym.

I’m liking the site a lot, especially the <about the car section.

Also if you don’t “introduce yourself to the club” at the time of registering there doesn’t seem to be any way of doing so after [unless you post on the Newbie thread maybe

STSilvernut

scottwelding
    Participant

UK - England

Are you preparing any club merchandise? i.e car stickers, keyrings etc

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Thanks for the feedback will take a look at your points.

Yes Scott we are currently working on several pieces of merchandise and will post when these have been released.

cs400
    Participant

United Kingdom

I would like to see a ‘like this comment’ button so you can click on it if you like a post someone has made and also set up a notification which would show at the top of the page if someone has replied to a post that you made or liked a post you have made.

I dont really want to be notified of replies via email, so this would make it a lot easier.

wheely
    Participant

UK - England

For sale/wanted or swap section would be good

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Thanks Wheely for the suggestion, it is something we will activate probably this week we were just waiting on a few more cars and parts to come out

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Readers wives? I’d make sure every ‘newbie’ is welcomed in an appropriate manner. Nobody likes to be ignored.

TrevT
    Participant

United Kingdom

It would be nice to be able to respond directly to a comment (attached to the comment your responding to) in a thread rather than the comment just appearing as the last comment.

tichy-cosworth
    Participant

UK - Wales

How about a regional section so people can have local meets

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Working on that Trev, thanks for the input.

Andrew – we will bring in regional sections as the site grows cheers

flanflinger
    Participant

UK - England

Any chance of a way of jumping to the next unread post? May just be me being thick but scrolling through longer posts to find where you were up to is a pain.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Hi Ian, do you mean having a recent list of the latest comments or something showing you what the newer comments have been since your last visit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Website & Club Suggestions. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!