Website & Club Suggestions

Home Forums General Suggestions Website & Club Suggestions

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

Hey Kenny

Couldnt find this suggested, but it would be nice with a section on the forums for all your recall’s and all that from Ford that you are getting, so they are in 1 spot πŸ™‚

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

On it Nicklas πŸ™‚

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

Cool man! Did you literally JUST put it up now ? or was it actually there and i just happen to spot it now (and not seeing it before because im stupid?) – Btw Kenny, i havent forgotten you and the stuff we talked about doing – ive just been overwhelmed with work – i will take a look at it SOONβ„’

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Ha yes it was in progress. Ok no problem just when you can thanks.

northener51
    Participant

United Kingdom

A regional section

A previous forum I was on had a regional section ie south east, south west, north west etc

Would make it easier for people to post meets and also had a national section for those meets like Ford Fair and track days where you would like a countrywide meet

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

A regional section is on the list. I think start with UK and if any other countries wish one we can add them on.

What does everyone think of a Scottish, Ireland, Wales, Northern England, Midland and South of England forum boards? I think that should be adequate at the moment and can break it down further down the line if need be.

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

idea seems ok, i guess alot of you guys are from the UK mainly – however there are a few who live other places (i live in Denmark just as an example) and i did spot a US dude earlier aswell

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I know there is a worldwide mix Nicklas, see if I can come up with a solution.

shifter
    Participant

UK - England

Just wondered why I can’t quote other posts.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

This is one thing we are working on along with a few others. Hopefully be complete very soon.

shifter
    Participant

UK - England

Great thanks , also why can’t I edit my own posts. I entered the detailing comp but wanted to go back in to turn off notifications.

shifter
    Participant

UK - England

Maybe it would be better for the default to be notifications off then tick the box if you want notifications.

stuart cameron
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Shifter, click unsubscribe at top of pge that way you wont get everyone else’s reply to comp

shifter
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Stuart , thought you had to remove the tick next toΒ “Notify me of follow-up replies via email ” as someone posted earlier. I would give you a thumbs up but can’t seen any emotions.

Kenny why no emotions.:(

stuart cameron
    Participant

UK - Scotland

No problem, scared to switch it off in case I win πŸ˜‰ . Maybe cause they say Men don’t do emotions πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Website & Club Suggestions. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!