Welsh Newbie

Home Forums General Newbie Welsh Newbie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

JAMA93
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi guys, just joined yesterday. I have had my RS since June last year, absolutely awesome car. Mk3 Nitrous Blue, still stock at the moment

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@James, Hi and welcome nice pic thanks for sharing. There’s a great group on here from Wales. I’m sure they’ll be along later ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@James A warm welcome to the forum, thanks for posting the pic. I think you have chosen the best colour, looks very nice. Any questions please post them up and we are here to help.

tomrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cracking looking motor. Cheers TomRS

Wayne Williams
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome James . Nice looking NB ??

???????

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@jama93

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! Another one for the Welsh Boyo’s!!

Cracking looking Motor!! ??.

You any Mods planned for it mate??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome James ? Glad you have the rare NB Also ?? , great colour & car… ??????????

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to our club James and the NBs!

paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome along James, whereabouts are you from?

JAMA93
    Participant

UK - Wales

Thanks for the warm welcome, i live in a little town called Holywell, North Wales. As for mods I have been looking at starting with an induction kit but the Mountune ones always seem to be out of stock on there website.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@James i wen Mountune first, but since put the full RAM-AIR kit on sound is mental! its not a daily tho..

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Hi James, nice NB. I can thoroughly recommend the FPM375. It would be Money well spent. And some winter rubber.

Edition, FPM 375

JAMA93
    Participant

UK - Wales

Would you guys recommend going for Mountune stuff or would you look at buying for else where?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@James id recommend Mountune stuff, but don’t limit yourself just to it as there is loads of real good kit out there… its down to personal preference, with me i just like being a little different and not having / doing the same. ?

Also look for secondhand stuff…? as theres loads of bits about, where people have returned cars back to stock to get rid. ??

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome James,

I’ve always had Mountune on both my RS and fiesta ST. For me it was warranty driven but it’s a personal choice. I really like the FPM 375.

Enjoy the RS!

Stu

NB FPM375

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Welsh Newbie. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!