We’re Registered, Ford Fair 2024 Club Ticket Code.

Home Forums General Events We’re Registered, Ford Fair 2024 Club Ticket Code.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Adie
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi all

I’ve just booked stand tickets for my 17 plate Nitrous Rs, I’ve not shown since before Co-vid. I sold my original 66 plate frozen white car to realise the mk2 Rs focus urge, but swapped back to the mk3 during Co-vid. Looking forward to showing again with the group, hope this is ok.

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Nice choice on the colour Adie… 😉interesting to know your reasons for the switch back to Mk3… if I could afford I would have both… well actually all three!

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Adie
    Participant

United Kingdom

Your car sounds amazing, mines booked in for its service at FJRS very soon and I’m toying with the idea of going for the mountune upgrade as well at some point. I’ve recently had works done by them on my mk2 st focus, they did an amazing job and won’t put my car anywhere else.

I’ve had all three versions of the RS focus now, really wish I’d kept my mk1 RS  though, if I could have afforded to at the time. The reason for changing back from my mk2 to the mk3 was due the shell seats aggravating an old back injury, the drive was amazing, so different to the mk3. I didn’t want to mess with the car’s interior as it was a standard, mint example and only had 26k on it, so I let it go to a fellow enthusiast. I may get one again at some point but a more used, good condition example and then swop the front seats out for a type I can get on with, that is, if I can save that much up!! 😁

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah you can’t go wrong with Fred…. Before I used him I though this site sometimes was also his fan club but after using him I can see why he is rated so highly…

it’s a shame about the seats, I’ve had a few accidents from cars and bikes so do have back trouble but longest I do is Silverstone once a year so not too bad and do actually find them very comfy for a shell seat. If it was a daily I would struggle. If you did sell them you would get a decent amount for them Im sure.

Yes mk2 is something special that’s for sure but so is the mk3, basically I need both and just take the mk2 UG out as a special run now and again… so question is how do I raise £28k? 🤣

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

antmk3rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all, just a quick numbers update. I’ve just checked the admin page and there’s currently 22 of us on our stand 👍🏼😊

RutgerHauer
    Participant

UK - England

That’s a great number @antmk3rs 👍

we may need to consider how we keep in contact if this site closes before then?

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to We’re Registered, Ford Fair 2024 Club Ticket Code.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!