We’re Registered, Ford Fair 2024 Club Ticket Code.

Home Forums General Events We’re Registered, Ford Fair 2024 Club Ticket Code.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author

antmk3rs
    Participant

UK - England

@archangel Not sure but it would make sense with the gates opening to the public at 10:00

@Pauly Paul you’ve actually taken us up to 27 😀

dundee
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

@ archangel. Entry time from 07.00 till 09.30.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

So what recommendation for setting out , Ive heard queues can be 3 hours long so will I have to set out at silly o’clock to get in for 7am . 😢😢we’re only 1 hour away .

dundee
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

@ pauly paul. We where there around 6.30 last year and I was in at 7 or shortly before. Best to aim for 6.30’ish. Its a good atmosphere in the morning, especially if its dry and you haven’t been before. I tag along behind Mexicoian on way down.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Cheers Dundee, I’m sure I will see a few RSs on route on the day ,just hope it’s dry Oh and do you mean Mexicoian actually put some miles on his clock ,if you see this my friend I’m only pulling your leg , looking forward to putting faces to names , happy RSing guys/ lady’s 🤣🤣👍👍

RutgerHauer
    Participant

UK - England

I’m aiming for the opening time, it’s the only time that you get a buzz out of queuing as so many pristine Fords hogging the left hand lane onto the slip road to Silverstone. Queues aren’t that long I think the most I waited for was 40m 2 yrs ago and that was part of 2 miles of queues 🤣

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Queues are nothing like they used to be , as mentioned quite good watching all the cars following you in !

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Hey paul gotta calm it down miles are building up now 😀 

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Having a change of mind, looks like still chance to book on the stand, so think I might come along, not been for a couple of years….

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Okay have I had a blonde moment !!!!      I registered, ordered ticket, used the club code from the first page, but there was no charge, is it free if on a club stand? ………. am I really getting that old and stupid !?!?!?

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Wow mexicoian, and I thought I was keeping mine low at 4000 ,let us know if you need a push there , like you said gotta keep mileage down 🤣🤣🤣

dundee
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

@9designs. You certainly are having a blond moment. No Free tickets.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Bollox  …… club tickets are sold out

antmk3rs
    Participant

UK - England

😢 @9designs

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by antmk3rs.

antmk3rs
    Participant

UK - England

Evening all, final numbers are 30 club tickets purchased, 28 car passes and 2 club passengers 😁

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by antmk3rs.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to We’re Registered, Ford Fair 2024 Club Ticket Code.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!