What is your favourite Christmas day or New years day or is it bah humbug

Home Forums General Non RS Chat What is your favourite Christmas day or New years day or is it bah humbug

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

Christmas day and new year are ever getting closer wondered which you’re favorite day was and will there be any special RS gifts for Christmas my favorite is the new year’s eve day ?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

My favorite day is Boxing Day, looking for to cold turkey and pickles for lunch. Yes I hope for lots of bits for the RS, only time will tell if I have been good enough for Father Christmas to leave them…..?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

it has to be xmas day surely?  new years day I’ve normally spent with a sore head after a proper heavy sesh, the day always seems to be a nothing sort of day to me, its like the festivities are over and all you have for the next 12 weeks is miserable cold weather. ( apart from 10 days in the Canaries to get away from it all for a bit)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

Boxing day is my favourite. I normally have the whole family round for Christmas dinner so it’s a very busy day. Same on new years day with her family.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Same for me irelmo, Boxing Day is the best, very busy on Christmas Day with the family.

Honorary Member

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

The only way to get thru Christmas!

Every village needs an idiot.

jackrs
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve never seen the point of New Years Eve, what exactly am I celebrating? I had a **** year last year and I’ll probably have a **** year next year. I’m Christmas all the way.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

you’re  not celebrating jackrs ,  the idea is to get totally muntered and pull some Sheila innit.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

Last time I went out on new years eve was 1999. Normally in bed by 11pm turn the phone off and wake up fresh as a daisy ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

irelmo.. we were on London Bridge that night, in the drizzle from 7pm to just after midnight for the ‘river of fire’ fireworks, we then trodged into the Dover St Winebar nightclub in Mayfair until 4am and then attempted to sober up by walking 11 miles home !  we only got to Battersea then managed to blag a cab. Happy days !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

The big celebrations are getting closer now !!!!!!!

connor-mccloud
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Christmas. Love it.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

What a voice, RIP Luciano.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

New years eve is a good one for me. Have been gigging the 31st for many years now. A four figure sum for a three hour slot and having a right laugh at the drunken antics. Quite like boxing day in the pub though 🙂

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

Merry Christmas everyone have a good one ? ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to What is your favourite Christmas day or New years day or is it bah humbug. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!