What is your favourite Christmas day or New years day or is it bah humbug

Home Forums General Non RS Chat What is your favourite Christmas day or New years day or is it bah humbug

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks tfrs, have a good day yourself

Honorary Member

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

30 years of working both, mostly nights, changed the complexion of both for me to be honest. Christmas always the best cus it was great when getting home about 7, watching the kids excited opening presents, then going to bed and waking up just in time for a lovely dinner without all the prep work before going back to work again. Grown up kids now emergency services so we have our family day on different days according to shifts, ours will be Wednesday this week. It must be great getting excited for Christmas. I was marking till 0230 this morning, but I’m just f’ing wierd, different strokes, but I’m enjoying the sense of achievement now it’s done and looking forward to a relaxing day walking dogs, visiting poorly oldies and helping them out.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to What is your favourite Christmas day or New years day or is it bah humbug. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!