Where has Howsey gone ! Darkness has engulfed us!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Where has Howsey gone ! Darkness has engulfed us!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yo Mr H !! welcome back geez!  I see somewhere you have been out clocking up the mileage in the Beast ! all good I trust ! so whats new in Howseys world?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

is this you Mr H….

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Hello, me old mucker. The RS love affair is still strong, I can’t see it being just a fling. I actually bought some proper Simoniz paste stuff to wax it, I probably won’t use it but it’s the closest I’ve ever come to waxing a car. I still haven’t cleaned the wheels.

daniel
    Participant

UK - England

Yes! Good to see you back? Let’s see a pic of the dirty wheels, any battle scars yet????

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Mr H, have you gorn orf again ??  Ive got it INNIT !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Where has Howsey gone ! Darkness has engulfed us!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!