Winter is on its way

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Winter is on its way

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

No I am not doing my winter posts this year ………… unless I am suitably rewarded πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

First ice on car this morning πŸ₯Ά winter is coming

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@1234enough, I fear it is going to be a long cool/cold winter with bitter winds that said I don’t think we shall see much in the way of snow .
    Well maybe πŸ˜†

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Only one thing to say @bobcat…..snowballs πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@red-leader, thanks 🀣🀣. I am hoping that with such a wide membership on here the members can give us an update on how their weather is doing and if they are using their RS πŸ€”

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat I will try and do my best to keep you updated on the Surrey weather. Today is dull with rain later. 🌧

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@red-leader, thank for the update that’s Surrey taken care of πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘ Just the rest of the world to join inπŸ€”πŸ˜†

PS can only say it is 28 degrees sunny with a light warm breeze at the moment 😎.

Honorary Member

safetyman53
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cold, -2 yesterday but dry with first morning scraping ice of window. I guess in Scotland we would be used to it!! it could be a cold long winter me thinks. As long as it stays dry I don’t mind but now much chance of that here lol. Mines is a daily so have prepped it worth the daily harsh weather that it will throw at us.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@safetyman53, thanks for the reply, that’s got the Scottish weatherman on board πŸ˜ΈπŸ‘ And a daily user as well, top man πŸ‘

Honorary Member

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Prepped in what way @safetyman53?

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Was down to a chilly 0 with a touch of frost yesterday morning in Stoke. Bit warmer today however a gusty breeze is bringing some rain into the area

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

P.s stop rubbing in your current temperature unless you can provide snaps of some lovelies on the beach

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo, can’t provide lovelies on the beach ☹️ having a little break as I’m recovering from a sinus infection which not me for six πŸ₯΄πŸ€’πŸ€§

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Winter is on its way. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!