XPEL Paint Protection Film Offer | Signature Group

Home Forums Marketplace Trader Sales – Parts & Offers XPEL Paint Protection Film Offer | Signature Group

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

SignatureGroup
    Participant

United Kingdom

Dear All MK3 Ford Focus RS Customers,

We’d just like to introduce ourselves. We at Signature Group are a Staffordshire Based Professional Vehicle Detailing and XPEL Paint Protection Film company. We offer other services which include vehicle wrapping only using the highest quality materials such as Avery Dennison, 3M and Arlon Automotive.

With performance orientated vehicles such as the Brand New Ford Focus RS, these vehicles are prone to damage especially to the frontal impact areas of the vehicle. Damage such as stone chips, road rash, bugs and tar are some of the many contaminants that vehicles encounter on the road.

We at Signature Group offer the latest and greatest XPEL Ultimate Self Healing Paint Protection Film which offers supreme protection to your vehicle paintwork whilst remaining ultra clear with XPEL’s 10 Year Guarantee.

We have 3 packages available for the Ford Focus RS:

XPEL Ultimate Self Healing Paint Protection Film offer for the Brand New Ford Focus RS. Three Packages available:

1) Front End Kit including Front Bumper, Bikini Cut Bonnet, Part Fenders, Headlamps, Fog Lights ,Mirrors & Door Cups
    Price including installation From £550 + VAT

2) Front End Kit ( Extended) including Full Bonnet, Complete Bumper, Front Fenders, Headlights and Fog lights and Mirrors

Price including installation From £850 + VAT

3) Extended Front End Package including Front Bumper, Full Bonnet, Full Fenders, Mirrors, Headlamps, Fog lights, A-Pillars, Impact Area of Roof, Rocker Panels, Luggage Area, Door Cups
    Price including installation From £1000 + VAT

Kind Regards

Ibrahim Malik

Signature Group

Call — 01782818918
    Tag — ‪#‎signaturegroup‬
    Email — team@signature-group.uk
    Website — http://www.signature-group.uk
    Or come and see us
    ———————-
    Unit 16 North Staffs Business Park
    Innovation Way
    Stoke On Trent
    ST6 4BF

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Great offer guys! Sure this will be of interest to many.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Is the film pre-cut or trimmed on the car?

SignatureGroup
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Kenny. The paint protection film is pre cut using our software and computer aided plotter. So no knives every touch the vehicles paintwork. Any further queries please feel free to ask.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Could someone DIY fit it or best left to the professionals?

SignatureGroup
    Participant

United Kingdom

I would best advice it is best to the professionals. Firstly, you have to be a approved installers to purchase the paint protection film installers. Also the clear nature of the films means a completely clean and controlled environment is required for a flawless installations. Further, special gels & solutions need to be prepared to install the paint protection film without contamination left under the clear paint protection film. Hope this answers the questions.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Thanks for that and thought that would be answer. Its a great value package!

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

I’m really interested in get my car protected when it arrive’s and these guy’s seem to do a great job from what i’ve seen on youtube. Great offer, shame they are so far away but at least the miles will eat into the running in!

rsbaron
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone had this film installed yet with these guys?  Interested on feedback.  Thanks.

Pat Godfrey
    Participant

United Kingdom

I live very close to this place (only just read where it is) so if any long distance people need somewhere to hang out, relax or wish to know the area or where to go or stay let me know

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Seen the Xpel stand at Autosport and looked good quality material

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

im not sure i like the two tone colour effect?

rsbaron
    Participant

UK - England

Two tone ?  Can you elaborate, as I am considering the XPEL.  Cheers.

MINER
    Participant

United Kingdom

I think it is shaded to show its position on the car it is virtually invisible and would not show in the pic

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

@RSBaron I was speaking to Xpel UK head office guys at Autosport and should be getting a member offer sorted

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to XPEL Paint Protection Film Offer | Signature Group. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!