Another Lockdown Coming

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Another Lockdown Coming

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

We’re royally screwed. Boris has no clue and changes his mind more than I change my pants. On Sunday its no need to close schools. On Monday it’s looking like full blown lockdown.

Out of a country with how many millions of people how difficult is it to find a decent politician to lead?

And why is it so difficult to follow the rules? My neighbour must be in a completely different teir to us as they have people coming and going all the time.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Same with christmas. You can have, then no you cant. What is the end goal, when will this shit end. Utter fucking baboon.

440bhp

443lbft

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Its here, National Lockdown from Midnight

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

On the plus side the new series of Vikings is now on Prime.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Got my wine, beer, whiskey, pasta, bread in the freezer oh and toilet rolls 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Bobcat, I’m the same. Garage full of beer, xbox, TV and lots of car cleaning supplies

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Hopefully the roads will be quieter now travelling to work every day lol

jonyboy
    Participant

UK - England

The only difference I can see is that now schools are closed

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

440bhp

443lbft

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Just got back from a run to Stokesley near Middlesbrough, I got on the A1 at Doncaster at 7.45am to travel North and you would have not believed there was a lockdown as much traffic as normal. A bit less traffic once you got north of the A64 but unlike the first lockdown which the A1 was like tumble weed. Just to clarify a trip to the dentist so fully allowed.

Coastliner

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Another Lockdown Coming. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!