Caffeine and Machine meet April 18th

Home Forums General Events Caffeine and Machine meet April 18th

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author

webby
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t think I’ve received any pro mo code

GlennRS
    Participant

UK - England

I know this was a long time ago, pre- pandemic and all that, but went over to Caffeine and Machine on Tuesday, (I’m about 15/20 minutes away) only to be greeted by a VW Golf Mk2 takeover, and this got me thinking….not always a good thing!!

Did everyone get a refund for this or did they use their tickets individually…..or heres an idea….. now that things are somewhat back to normal, how about a second shot at organising something??

Never got a refund or used my ticket and not even sure would still be on record as ticket booking company has, I think changed!!

Worth looking into maybe depending on how many would be interested I guess, and chances of getting a slot booked??

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Never used mine so presume it’s probably invalid now. Would defo be up for attending another meet though</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

440bhp

443lbft

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Glenn, I’m definitely up for it. Only 40 mins from me.

It’s holiday time soon though but if I’m available, I’ll be there. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

NB FPM375

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Caffeine and Machine meet April 18th. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!