Ceramic coating prices

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Ceramic coating prices

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I use the superpurecoat 3000 system, it’s made from the joyful tears of Scandinavian schoolgirls and blessed by the Pope. Unfortunately it costs more than the car and you can’t actually drive it anymore, it looks great though.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ the Howler, just wondering if there are any videos showing that wax you use being produced?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

You’d have to phone the Vatican. I shouldn’t be even talking about this, it could get me killed.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’m kind of thinking more of the Scandinavian part of the production process mate!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

So is the Pope.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ Mr H. I thought he batted for the other side though !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

I’m paying £500 for the Ceramic Pro – that gets full inside and outside treatment including wheels and several coatings of the ceramic finish.  Yes its £500 but then I just did the same on a top line dash cam (could of bought a cheap chinese one) but you get what you pay for.  And in my case I used to spend hours and I mean hours detailing cars – I just dont have the time now so for what it offers its money well spent in my opinion having seen the results for myself.  I can understand others dont see it that way but then I could throw something in and say I dont see the point in paying major money on carbon parts or £1000’s on other performance mods when you can only realistically drive the car up to 70… each to their own I say!

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

I paid £320 for liquid elements protection inside and out. It’s a good system I believe but the ceramic coating is only £60 for the bottle. Took 2 days to do and water falls off now. Won’t need to wax it for the next few years as that will just give dirt something to cling to.

All in all I’m happy with my small outlay.

swede
    Participant

Sweden

Im planning to get Ceramic Pro on my car once i get it delivered. Is there anyone here that have tried it? Is it worth it or is there any way better stuff out there?

SAX
    Participant

UK - England

Picked up my RS this morning from Elliot and his Dad at Detail Your EyeCandy and was amazed at the job they have done the car looks the best it ever has with a ceramic coating. The customer service the price and the time it took were all excellent. Would and will highly recommend.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ceramic coating prices. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!