Exhaust upgrade

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Exhaust upgrade

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

@ Grunty motor

51 is not old mate, I’m 52 on Thursday that’s old!!

faber
    Participant

France

58 et je me sens pas vieux.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

56 going on 21

Andy.

Red Edition.

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

Some of you “old” boys are mere saplings compared to some of us on here!  🙈😁 I’ve been driving RS’s for nearly 50 years! 😎

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Driving over 50 years 😹😹😹

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Wow, and I thought I was old…..

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Tyrefitter heres the email address for the guy who sorted all mine, real great bloke as mine was delayed due to a fire in the factory they use to get the tips done in ceramic black….. grant.nicholson@scorpion-exhausts.com 👍 Check price direct and lead time.

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Nicklulu you are old mate you look dog rough on your photo 😂😂

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks GM I’ll email him now.

Andy

Andy.

Red Edition.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Tyrefitter also tell him decat, non res system….. Fire extinguisher & Ear plugs 🤣🤣👍

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@GM, I did not know that other that the rear parking and brake lights that you have 2 flare cannons!

@Tall_Paul I definitely feel old.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Evening pal!! 👍👍.

Must be the boy inside me, lol, 😬🤪….

I F**KEN love that..!! Haha…🤣😂👌👌.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo even good from the side 🤣🤣 3 ish months before i hit the big 40… about the same time the MOT is due… not sure to go for postal option or fit the sports CAT 🤣🤣

@nicklulu
    yeah keeps cars back 🤣🤣

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

The BIG 40 pal..!! 😳😳😫😫🤯🤯🤫🤫..!!

It’s not as sore as folk say mate!! It’s the BIG 45 that F**KS YOU UP BUDDY!! lol, 😂🤣. Well it is if you do what I did and like everybody tells you…… LIFE BEGINS AT 40…. So you start properly LIVING IT UP..!! 🤣😂..!! I’m worse now than I was at 19 years old, haha.. MENTAL PAL!!

I’m now 45 and feel like I’ve been hit by a F**KEN BUS every SINGLE morning I wake up mate!! 🚌👊🚌👊😫😫😫😫😫..!!

You anything special planned for your Birthday mate?? Dare I say it, but…… would you have a drink??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo its been two years this month! I’ve had no medal, trophy, certificate or fuk all?? All i do now is sleep like a log, hardly ever get heartburn & save loads of cash!

Other than that, my feet hurt back hurts & I’ve doubled in size over lock down, with food alone!!!

I might do???? My wife was taking me to Vegas, but thats out the window at the mo…. Then she was getting me a new Tag, but asked me to buy it and she would pay me back! yeah rite 🤣🤣 I have asked for a bigger turbo, or an eBay engine…… but the look was enough 🤣🤣

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Exhaust upgrade. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!