Focus RS Mk3 Bootlight Jumper Harness

Home Forums Styling Lighting Focus RS Mk3 Bootlight Jumper Harness

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • Author

jimbojambojumbo
    Participant

UK - England

Trigger37 are you still making these looms?

G4DDS
    Participant

UK - England

Same here. Trigger37 are you still making these. Got the light holder and bulb just need the harness.

blechdosenbill
    Participant

Germany

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@blechdosebill

does the CEUK fitting look like factory from in the boot does the diffuser look the same as the one on the left side.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

blechdosenbill
    Participant

Germany

I dont know. I have just seen this product and wanted to share it here.

oasked
    Participant

UK - England

I bought the kit linked above and it’s not bad …. but the wire isn’t long enough!

It’s clearly a kit for a Fiesta which has been sold as for the Focus, but the Focus has a larger boot.

Photos attached.

kit

installation

passenger side

driver side

I’m now trying to source an extension cable (from Car Enhancements UK or elsewhere), so I can tidy up the wiring!

P.S. the LED bulbs are slightly too large to fit within the plastic of the OEM Ford light fitting, but they can be hidden behind it. I haven’t worked out how best to mount them yet. FINIS part number is 1693119.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

those lovely chaps at ceuk seem to be a bunch of con merchants if you ask me!! I bought some bulbs to fit in the twin boot lamp mod from trigger, and they were BLUE and I ordered WHITE , their reply was ” oh yes, the white ones do look blue, and we wont swap them” thanks a lot. Not. total crap. This pic actually makes it look a hell of a lot brighter than it is.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

oasked
    Participant

UK - England

Massive thank you to Trigger37 who sorted me out with his very last wiring harness (which was slightly shorter than the others). I’ve just fitted it and you really can’t tell the difference between the OEM parts and his excellent work. Thank you!

For anyone looking to work out how to hide the wiring away, there’s a video on YouTube using this kit which may be helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mROvj-kwb6A

Stephen Leonard
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys just wondering if anybody can supply me with this extra wiring kit , it would be much appreciated. And where I could get the plastic lense / fitting from

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

At a guess the plastic lens fitting will be from Ford, as for the wiring just seen this thread and now going to take a look at mine as is a 2016 build early Sync 3 car. Earlier ones had two lights as standard.

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Just checked only one lamp October 16 build.

Coastliner

Stephen Leonard
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah mines 16 plate and only one light passenger side I thought they might have left the wiring on the drivers side but it looks like they even left out that too.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Not checked for the wiring but its probably not there or why would you make the loom loop up. So Ford has saved 10p to leave this out.

Coastliner

Stephen Leonard
    Participant

UK - England

I know all the trim is made for two so why not put two in it’s daft really just to save a few coppers.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

And that is what it amounts to probably less than a quid given the number Ford purchase items like this.

Coastliner

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Focus RS Mk3 Bootlight Jumper Harness. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!