Focus RS Mk3 Bootlight Jumper Harness

Home Forums Styling Lighting Focus RS Mk3 Bootlight Jumper Harness

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 136 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

it was twin boot lights from first car built to like august 2016 then they scrimped!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Stephen Leonard
    Participant

UK - England

Trigger 37 are you still making these harness if so could you make me one cheers

tommy306
    Participant

Germany

@ Stephen Leonard,

have a look here, I think there is the harness included.

Enhanced Edition Double Boot Light Upgrade

CheeRS

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Bda has something to say about this company, and if my memory serves me correct he wasn’t impressed.

Coastliner

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Bought the jumper cable from CEUK, it’s just arrived and it’s pretty poor, pretty poor indeed I wouldn’t recommend ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yes Coast , I ordered some so called bright led upgrade bulbs for the twin boot lamps and they sent me two dim as fook gay blue bulbs, when I queried they simply dissed me off with “yeah they do have a blue hue so get on with it” a pair of candles would be brighter. ceuk can go jump as far as bulbs and me are concerned !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Josh1987
    Participant

UK - England

I got the footwell upgrades from CEUK front and rear footwells and they are spot on so lets not just start slagging a company off over boot lights shall we

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Josh, you were asking for feedback on another company that does tail lamps in another thread, but do not like two peoples opinions/experiences with CEUK ! weird, maybe have a lok at their trustpilot reviews?  40% BAD !! the bottom review makes quite interesting reading too..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj9ltjgjPLgAhVCqHEKHcRIAiMQFjABegQIBxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fuk.trustpilot.com%2Freview%2Fwww.carenhancementsuk.co.uk&usg=AOvVaw0OVQ7DgjMESKa1RpOGe1WP

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@JOSH1987

I simply said

“Bought the jumper cable from CEUK, it’s just arrived and it’s pretty poor, pretty poor indeed I wouldn’t recommend” 

This is my true experience of the single item I purchased from them. Its NOT knocking the company its just my experience

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

cossie
    Participant

UK - England

I have bought this kit and I agree on the poor quality of the jumper harness. It’s far too short to fit under the cars trim and it’s obvious that’s it wasn’t designed / made for the Focus. Consequently it hasn’t been installed.

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yep, I am the same, a bit more research and another few inches of wire and it would have been fit for purpose.

oasked
    Participant

UK - England

I have to agree with the CEUK lighting kit. It isn’t long enough for the Focus and it’s clearly for the Mk7/7.5 Fiesta. I would definitely avoid.

I did eventually install mine…. in a Fiesta!

danf1234
    Participant

UK - England

I bought it and have it fitted. It works ok but it is basically Chinese shite. The biggest problem is the leads are long enough so I had to extend mine.

First Ford in 20 years and loving every minute of it!

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

Shame triggers not making them anymore, I bought one off him in August 17 . it is spot on & still working as it should. could have sold a load more through the club I’m sure .

adamrainey
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

I have several in stock for immediate posting!

Automotive Youtuber

Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKvvWerF9NoyRC6aytGOuaA/

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Focus RS Mk3 Bootlight Jumper Harness. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!