Headlamp Malfunction

Home Forums Styling Lighting Headlamp Malfunction

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

wrighty
    Participant

UK - England

Every time i start the car i get the error come up saying Headlamp Malfunction service required. The right lamp constantly keeps moving about up and down like its trying to find the right position. On a diagnostic machine 2 errors came up which was B14DA Right headlamp Light distribution actuator and B1D65 Right headlamp swiveling motor circuit. Has anyone had these faults and how did you fix it? Cheers

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Sure I have seen this before. Something to do with the wiring connection

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-Mk3-facelift-Xenon-Headlight-Fix-wiring-loom-Titanium-St-line-St-Rs-/324410994053?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

wrighty
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve just checked the wiring and found a wire that had come out. It’s a different one to the link you posted tho. Is there one for this or can this be fixed easily?

wrighty
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve just noticed on that sellers eBay page that he/she  has the connector i need as well so just ordered one. Cheers turbo-tone, Hopefully it fixes the problem

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

1. I have the same warning light but my light doesn’t seem to be searching, still to take them out to investigate. Was it easy to take the light apart?

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

I had this head lamp was replaced under warranty , a internal wire of lamp had broken iirc

wrighty
    Participant

UK - England

Only 2 bolts to take it out then pull the connector out and the light will come out easy. Then just rubber bits behind the light that pull off to see behind the bulb

wrighty
    Participant

UK - England

Just fitted the wiring loom and it solved the problem 🙂 Cheers

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Slightly running off the light problem, glad you solved it 👍 a big thanks to kenny once again  I ordered rear sequential smoked bad boys for me mk 3 on Friday, put on car this morning, bit smiles all round, will get some pics up ASAP , CHEERS KENNY thorough and speedy as usual , just a small ooops had no invoice , but all’s well with the lights look good and work great, take care all 👍👍👍👍

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Got some charge on me I pad will go &  take some pics of smoked rear lights and Union Jack decal I promised last week 👍take care everyone 🤞🤞

Pauly Paul
    Participant

As promised, and I know me photo skills need so work 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

AndyR1900
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks wrighty I’ll get them out next time I’m off and have a look, as I say the lights work fine but it be nice to get rid of the warning light

Pauly Paul
    Participant

As well as the obvious concerning these replacements lights , as anyone put them on their car & had any issues with the local constabulary, has any one been stopped because they say there illegal, I don’t wanna drive around with the original ones in the boot and have to swap them over if I get stopped, let me know people many thanks 🙏🏻 👍👍👍

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Quick update people anyone had a run in over these from the local rozzers , I’m biased but I think they generate enough light , 

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Had mine fitted about 3 years , daily driver and no plod issues

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Headlamp Malfunction. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!