Headlamp Malfunction

Home Forums Styling Lighting Headlamp Malfunction

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Elliot has it passed all m.o.ts 👍👍👍

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I have this error now. Just had the car serviced last week.  I called Arnold Clark Ford and they want £120 just to run a diagnostic on it.

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Mine

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

I had my headlamp replaced under warranty (few years back)

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

My car is out of warranty..  First thing the person at AC said when I booked it in for a service the other week.

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Found my wiring problem.. Anyone know what cable this is and where to get one?

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I take it this will need to come off? What are the screws to take it off?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Is this the one you need?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324978621524?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=DpyR-s4aSSi&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=dasyycy8sfe&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yeah I think so. I bought that just after I asked the question haha. Hopefully that will sort it. Bought 2 as I’ll maybe do the other side just so it doesn’t happen on that one.

Think ice found the screws to remove the ballast top if needed. Just waiting for delivery.

Callum Wrenn
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all

I repair these or can post either connector that may break inside your light.

To save a fortune and a handy guide please visit my site http://www.adaptivefix.com – my ebay page has been linked above but the guide and support is mainly on the website.

99% of the time it is the connector and I have shipped globally so very common no matter your region.

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Saviour

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@Callum welcome to the forum.

Many thanks for posting the information about your headlamp repair kit, looks an excellent way of resolving the issue at the right price. 👍😊

Where abouts are you located?

Cheers Red

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

This has happened again to the same headlight. It was fine since I fitted the extra loom inside so must be the sensor this time???? I’ve checked the wiring and nothing has broken off.

Is there anyway to test the sensor or is it a case of replacing and trying? They cost about £175.

Doesn’t do it if I don’t have it on auto so it’s a bit weird.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Headlamp Malfunction. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!