Lowered Seat Rails

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Lowered Seat Rails

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 534 total)
  • Author

Calum MacPhail
    Participant

United Kingdom

Pick ne ! Pick me !  🙂

DANIEL LARAWAY
    Participant

USA

How much are you thinking?

Suggs
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes please

hondavtrsp2
    Participant

UK - England

hi there when are the lower seat rails going to b available and the price many thanks ian

Echoman
    Participant

UK - England

Yes please.   I would be interested

Otto Leirer
    Participant

Austria

Yes please for left an right 🙂

Momo
    Participant

Canada

Am i correct in saying that these would not help lower an RS2 power/leather seat?

dennis
    Participant

Netherlands

Just ordered mine !

Mountune M450, forged internals, cast intake manifold, pumaspeed lowering springs

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hey guys,

* UPDATE *

Production is slightly held up at the moment due to a wait on the official Recaro seat rails we use in our design. We’re pushing to get them done complete and out to customers ASAP! Current estimations week 2/3 March.

We have 42 slots remaining to benefit from the group buy pricing so if you wish to benefit from the offer please follow the instructions below to secure your order 🙂

–  –  –  –  –  –  –  –  –  –

I have added the offer and product to the JCR site, you can find the link to the products below. Simply select the product you wish to order and fill in the order form with your details and we will be in touch with an invoice to take payment and secure your order slot.

http://www.jcr-gtr.com/product-category/jcrdevelopments

IMPORTANT

You will notice that the price indicates normal retail pricing – Please be sure to input your forum name quoting JCRFRS in the ‘additional information’ field of the order form when ordering from the JCR site to qualify for the group buy pricing. Your invoice price will reflect this.

Retail price upon general release is now confirmed and set at the following:

Individual – £295+vat (plus shipping)
    Full Car Set – £545+vat (plus shipping)

Group Buy Offer

Individual – £265+vat (plus shipping)
    Full Car set – £490+vat (plus shipping)

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

Thomas Auletta
    Participant

USA

Yes, drop front of seat about 30mm is Oh, so needed!

Will purchase!

warehou
    Participant

Australia

Kenny

Where are they?

Regards

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Thomas Auletta

Either 55mm or 35mm lowering or even 55mm with additional 5 degrees base rake too.. Plenty of options!

We look forward to your order

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

What do you mean where are they?

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

so, just to confirm, the prices quoted on your website are excl. vat?

Simon B

Thomas Auletta
    Participant

USA

My car has the RS2 package where height can be adjusted, but seat rake is coupled with height adjustment.  At lower settings I feel I am sitting in a cup – uncomfortable for long distance driving.  A non-tilted seat requires it to be set in a very high position – which is already high.  The front rails sit on a floor hump lifting it a good 45 mm as compared to the rear mounts.

I have lifted the rear mounts about 9mm with fender washers to allow the seat to reach this non-tilted setting at a lower point, producing only moderate success.  I also sit on shallow foam wedge which helps slightly.  I am thinking of fabricating shorter front arms that attach to the seat to the rails and lower the tilted stance engineered into this seat so to reach a non tilted seat at lower height.

I am very interested in a product that can resolve this seat position problem.  I am curious as to how your product will work with a floor hump structurally part of the floor pan.

Keep me in contact with the development of this product.

Thank you,

Tom Auletta

Atlantic Highlands, NJ

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lowered Seat Rails. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!