Lowered Seat Rails

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Lowered Seat Rails

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 534 total)
  • Author

Thomas Auletta
    Participant

USA

Looking to purchase only driver set, price offered is agreeable.   Question – will this product fit RS2 option seats?  Will this product enable me to set the seat in a non-tilted position at a lower height?  If so, how do I order these rails?

Tom Auletta

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>These are for the Recaro Shell seats only and will not suit the RS2 style seats?</p>

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

Anton van Gaalen
    Participant

Netherlands

Intrested!

NJones
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Definitely interested – please let me know.

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@ Anton Van Gaalen / @Neil Jones

Group buy is open and available now, please place your order following the link below quoting ‘JCRFRS – *user name*’ when ordering.

http://www.jcr-gtr.com/product-category/jcrdevelopments

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

rs-juh
    Participant

Netherlands

Hi all,

a quick question , is there a torque wrench required to fit the rails ? If so what kind of torque values ?

best regards,

Remco

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@RS Juh

The JCR SuperLow Seat Frames will be supplied with complete fitting instructions along with torque specs for each fixing. Personally I would recommend torquing each fixing to spec, mostly to avoid over tightening as the torque specs are somewhat less than you might expect.

Either way a good ‘nip up’ on each fixing will certainly do the job, the fitting of these parts is quite straight forward. Only about 30 mins per side, taking your time 🙂

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

rs-juh
    Participant

Netherlands

Thank you for the answer, i go and get myself a torque wrench then !

hep-rs
    Participant

UK - England

Ordered the full set using the code, looking forward to driving without my heed rubbing on the sun roof ?

Momo
    Participant

Canada

@JCR_Developments sorry to keep harping on this – these seat rails are for the EU shell seats only, correct? no way these will lower the north american leather/alcantra powered recaro seats?

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Andrew Knudskov

The JCR SuperLow Frames are designed for use with the optional Recaro Shell seats.

We need to test on a car here in the UK to see if its possible to adapt the design for use with the North American (Non Recaro seats) – Assuming these are the same seats as the non optional seats here in the UK.

Once we test that I guess we will have an answer. It would be nice to think that we can offer a solution for owners with either seat installed.

Until then this solution is suitable for the optional Recaro Shell seats only.

Regards

Jonny

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Hep-RS

Excellent, order received.

Regards

Jonny

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

Ordered mine but I haven’t received any notification. Could you please confirm you received my order, Thank’s.

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Christopher Reynolds

Sorry about that, I have just re issued the invoice for you, please let me know if you do not receive it via email to JONNY@JCR-DEVELOPMENTS.COM and ill be able to send it manually for you.

Regards

Jonny

mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

Received the invoice, thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lowered Seat Rails. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!