Make you Smile

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Make you Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,177 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Heres a “Dave Allen ” kind of joke….

THE CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRLS & THE PENIS –
    A train hits a bus load of Catholic school girls and they all die. They all arrive at heaven wanting to enter the pearly gates.
    St. Peter asks the first girl, “Mary, have you ever had any contact with a penis?
    She giggles and shyly replies, “Well I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger.
    St. Peter says, “Well, dip the tip of your finger in The Holy Water and pass through the gate.”
    St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, “Jennifer have you ever had any contact with a penis?
    The girl is a little reluctant but replies, “Well once I fondled and stroked one.”
    St. Peter says, “Then dip your whole hand in The Holy Water and pass through the gate.”
    All of a sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls, one girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the front of the line St. Peter says, “Lisa! What seems to be the rush?”
    The girl replies, “If I’m going to have to gargle with that Holy Water, I want to do it before Tiffany sticks her arse in it”…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

petey2468
    Participant

UK - England

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Pauly Paul
    Participant

I know wat a brilliant name , couldn’t make it up , but did you see that numpty filling up all those jerrycans, 🤣hope he ain’t on here 🤞🤣

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Django brilliant film 👍👍

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@1234enough , was that the same line the Taliban used to the people in Afghanistan?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

she wouldn’t make anyone smile, cry maybe..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

petey2468
    Participant

UK - England

petey2468
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Make you Smile. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!