Mudflaps

Home Forums Styling General Mudflaps

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Author

swede
    Participant

Sweden

Cant decide if i like the look of them or not, is it to much, to much boy racer….. All those choices!

I would like to protect the car, especially behhind the front wheels were i guess alot of crap will fly up.

Lotus104
    Participant

Sweden

I´ve got the same feeling will look a little bit like a teenagers car, but going for the Nitrous Blue Rallyflapz anyway.

Think they melt in against the car easier than the black one´s, but that´s just my opinion.

RS Edition , built 13/9-18 , and delivered 9/11-18

Mountune: R.M.M. / Roll restrictor, PTU Brace, Breather plate & Re-circulating valve.

Mishimoto: I/C + pipe kit, Catch can, Blue Aluminum expansion tank

Ford Performance / Remus cat back Exhaust

FSWERKS short shift kit.

quantiTEC Smoked rear lights.

swede
    Participant

Sweden

I have Magnetic Grey RS on order, if i order i want black Rally Armor with yellow text if i can find. I will paint the calipers yellow and RS logo in yellow aswell so it would fit the theme.

Lotus104
    Participant

Sweden

If you want yellow text, have you looked at Mountune´s flaps?

Think it´s Rally Armour but with mountune logo.

Black looks better on any other colour than Nitrous Blue.

RS Edition , built 13/9-18 , and delivered 9/11-18

Mountune: R.M.M. / Roll restrictor, PTU Brace, Breather plate & Re-circulating valve.

Mishimoto: I/C + pipe kit, Catch can, Blue Aluminum expansion tank

Ford Performance / Remus cat back Exhaust

FSWERKS short shift kit.

quantiTEC Smoked rear lights.

swede
    Participant

Sweden

Yes i have seen them, dont like the black/white goal flag look. Want it more clean .

t22hmp
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Any one any side profile pics of rallyguard mud flaps, close up?? I want to see how much of a gap there is…

Davey
    Participant

UK - England

i got the rallyflapz cheaper ones fitted, just stuck some RS badges on. They do a great job

Norbert
    Participant

UK - England

No need for a gap.!!! Use black silicone sealer applied carefully with the help of masking tape

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

the kaylans are 3mm which i think look too flimsy and flappy so I went with the marginally thicker 4mm pvc ones and  they are fine, fit securely no problemo. I reckon the kaylans are a right con, just paying for the ‘name’ if you ask me, snob value!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Bob Rej
    Participant

UK - England

I have not had a good time with mudflaps.

I love the look on everyone else’s car.

On mine, I feel they are not solid, have movement on front.  Rears were terrible to fit, with issues of getting straight and being left with gaps.

I have lowered my RS and they always scrape on bumps and also when cornering at fast speeds, depends on camber of road.

And the other day when reversing, I have caught the drivers side rear on a kerb and it has been ripped  off with part of the wheel lining!!

Can’t win.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

You could always try the Ford ones

Honorary Member

buz
    Participant

UK - England

I’m currently deciding which flaps to get, the Ford ones would be my preferred choice but that gap on the fronts would annoy me and the black rally style don’t suit nitrous blue. Decisions decisions ?

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

warehou
    Participant

Australia

@bobcat

What do the front ones look like?

Part Numbers Front and Rear?

faber
    Participant

France

Bonjour, moi j ai les bavettes Moutune vraiment top et super qualité.

Et aucun souci avec.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

Bob Rej
    Participant

UK - England

I’m not sure the ford ones would work if u have lowered the RS . is it hard plastic?  May scrape and crack on bumps.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mudflaps. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!