Newbie saying hi πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie saying hi πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

Hi there,

just introducing my self. My name is Paul & I live in Gillingham, North Dorset, I’m afirst time owner of a mk3 focus rs, coming from a modified Mk4 focus St. Car is nitrous blue but currently wrapped in satin black.. So at 58 I’ve finally got my dream car πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Paul, hi and welcome, any pictures to share please πŸ‘

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@Paul a warm welcome to the forum, lots of expertise on the forum so just ask. I still smile after nearly seven years of ownership every time I drive my RS. Hope you’re smiling too!! 😁😁😁

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum Paul, got my RS at 58yrs of age. Enjoy

Β FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive SuspensionΒ 

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome, hope you are enjoying the RS.

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum. Β You’ll feel at home here. Bought my NB new in 2017 Β when a little north of 60 and that’s as much as I’m saying.

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

Hmm πŸ€” πŸ€”, keep trying to upload photos but they need to be less than 2mb apparently I’ll need to take some lower resolution ones πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you all for the warm welcome, as soon as I’ve taken some lower resolution pics I’ll post them up πŸ‘

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Paul, you could edit them a little then only post one at a time πŸ‘πŸ˜„ good luck

Honorary Member

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Warm welcome Paul, I once saw an RS in black wrap for sale not that long ago so wonder if you got it… I have to say it looked mean and perfect with that wrap so looking forward to pics!

I email them to myself as it lets me choose the size I want so that might be worth doing and as Bobcat says best one at a time πŸ˜¬πŸ‘πŸ»

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi Paul, welcome to the mad mad house , hope your up for sarcasm banter and lots more , not taking anything away from the knowledgeable folks on her as the guys mention , We don’t take things too serious all in good taste , just look through the YOU MAKE ME SMILE FILE , and you will see what we mean , Looking forward to seeing your RS .

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Paul and welcome, I got my RS at 61.

Coastliner

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you, & yes I’m smiling ☺ ☺️, lots πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

Hi there, quite possibly was, I purchased from st_focus in Crawley, collected on 1/09, it’s awesome πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.. I’ll try that with the photos now.. πŸ‘πŸ‘Š

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I ordered mine 2016 at 53, wondering if I could carry it off , thinking only whizzkidz would be buying them! Now at 60 I’m looking into ordering a Mustang GTD for 2025 if I can get my name on the list !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie saying hi πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!