Newbie saying hi πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie saying hi πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

Hi there, the Mk4 is a great car tbh, I do miss the tech that was on it {intelligent speed limiter & cruise} but in my opinion you have to spend lots on mods to get them to where they should be.. Ford really missed an opportunity and should have made an RS version, it would have sold out in no time.

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

Hi there,

I couldn’t agree more tbh, I’m paying Β£650 this year but I’ve only got 6 years NCD cos I was only on my late wife’s motability insurance for many years.. Only started my own again when she had to get a wheelchair accessible vehicle… Hpfully I won’t pay much more than that over the nxt years..

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Paul, great to see your car shown off in the latest issue of RSOC and can see why this car means so much to you.

Im sure I saw this car in July when I was in Durham and attending the Miners gala, be interesting to know if the previous owner was from the north east?

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

RutgerHauer
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome @paul-p from another NB RS I also had to buy one as always wanted an RS and now the kids have grown up it’s time for me 😁

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie saying hi πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!