Newbie saying hi πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie saying hi πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

ST Focus.. that was where I saw it! 😬

From memory it really stood out, hope you can get pics up soon!

So nice to hear you say you got your β€˜dream car’ πŸ‘πŸ»

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

Just posted a couple of pics up, I’ll add some more too 😎

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Well done you, great pics thanks for sharing πŸ‘ Car looks great too πŸ‘

Honorary Member

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one Paul, what make is that cat back exhaust?

nice to see someone else who polishes the tips, can’t believe how many I see who don’t bother! 😒

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

Hi there, it’s the mountune exhaust πŸ’₯, remote for the valve too. Really 😲, I always polish and keep the tips clean, it’s part of the car!!

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

Hi there,

Thanks, I think it does look gd too πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚. It’s a bugger to keep clean tho, the wrap is a massive dust magnet!! 🀣 🀣

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

thought it was, the welding on them is first class, I know they are made in the states but nobody seems to know who by… getting mine next year πŸ˜¬πŸ‘πŸ»

paul-p
    Participant

UK - England

It deffo is, think it has a mountune sports cat too but I’ve not looked properly underneath yet oh & the fpm375 😁

Oh really 😲, didn’t know they were made state side πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ..

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah was Milltek then changed… not sure what year it changed though! I thought it might be Borla but it’s not although they did do a beauty Ford/Ford Performance stamped version, a few on here got it very cheap with black Friday deals a few years back the lucky buggers!

Any other plans for the car Paul?

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome aboard, sounds like you’ve bought a good example, enjoy. You are only here once, so like others have already said… don’t worry about your age, just enjoy the car.

I was 48 when I first got mine and 52 when I sold it on and never worried about other people’s opinions πŸ‘

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Paul, interesting that you had a mk4 st , how did you find that in comparison……so far

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Listen – age has f** all to do with it!Β  The only real problem is insurance.

I bought my RS in 2016 at the ripe old age of 73 having had Subarus for 17 years.Β  So, as I rapidly approach octogenarianismΒ  I guess I could be the oldest member here?

JohnD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie saying hi πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!