Roof strips

Home Forums Styling General Roof strips

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Links not working. Its Gtechniq c4

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Use white spirit or meths to get rid of all the crap that you’ve tried on them and apply the Gtechniq as above. Not cheap but very good stuff.

JohnD

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Dave, yes mine always been outside hence the β€˜peel’ effect I have 😒

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

Genuine Ford Focus MK3 N/S Roof Edge Trim Moulding 1724501 | eBay

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

i can never get links to work on this site for some reason,but you can find them with the item no.

Genuine Ford Focus MK3 O/S Roof Edge Trim Moulding 1724500 | eBay

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Radman, much obliged

If I do get them painted I will take done pics and share πŸ‘πŸ»

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Not sure…. Maybe?

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

For comparison…. Think I prefer as this

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

I think the black ones myself.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Black for sure.

steve-rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi I use the Gtecniq for black trim good stuff πŸ‘πŸ»

Pauly Paul
    Participant

As Bobcat Β said autoglym ,but reading some of your views looks like Gtecniq4, but ouch pricey for a small 15m bottle , but as stated goes a long way was wondering if could use on rear defuser and front trim , needn’t worry about using the4 pads that come with it , missus mascara removal ones will do 🀣🀣(sorry bobcat a two year guarantee on reapplying seems better in the long run Β than autoglym ) No bias m8 🀣🀣

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Not bothered each to their own πŸ‘πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή if you can afford it then go for it πŸ‘πŸ‘

Honorary Member

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

deffo black for me

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Yep works well with the rear wing.

I just got a small bottle of the Gtechnicq C4 (Β£22) as will only use it on these runners. Will do a before and after pic and share… if I remember πŸ™„πŸ‘πŸ»

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Roof strips. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!